Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 09:24 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet is my first, my pug named Marbles. He is kind of ratty now, but I still love him.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 09:27 AM   #152
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

My favorite Webkinz is my Lamb. Last year I was telling kiddo how much I liked the Lamb. (I was planning to buy it for him for Easter.) He had to return a duplicate gift he received, and he used his money to buy the Lamb for me since I liked it so much.
rmwtew is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #153

marno is a jewel in the roughmarno is a jewel in the rough

My favorite Webkinz is my first one a Himalyan - my gd's introduced me to Webkinz shortly before their mother (my dd) passed away - she had rescued a Himalyan from the Humane Society when first married - then moving to where no pets were allowed several years later, I adopted her Himalyan who lived with us for almost 16 years. Well, natually my first Webkinz HAD to be the Himalyan - we lost the real one about 6 months after my dd's death....so to keep in closer contact with the gd's we played on Webkinz - Now my little Webkinz has adopted many more to join her home - and now she watches over all her little charges and ME! She's the little love of my life.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:30 AM   #154
tanynor is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is my Opossum. I love it because it reminds me of when there was a baby opossum in the engine part of my moms car. We saw it when we were getting out and we freaked out because it crawled onto the top of the car and wouldn't get off. I also love it's PSI.

Thank you for all the awesome contests!
tanynor is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:33 AM   #155
crashboy99
Lil Kinz

jenniebean is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is Flower my floral fox. My daughter got a couple of webkinz and it was so much fun I decided to get one myself! The floral fox is very pretty and was one of the first to be introduced in the estore. I love the PI she comes with, a flower garden! I have bought other webkinz over the years but she is still my favorite!
jenniebean is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #156
Lil Kinz

sunstar217 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd have to say that my manatee is my favorite pet. I've loved manatees since I was a kiddo and when I saw that Webkinz had one, I actually begged my husband to buy it for me!! We ended up finding it at a gift shop while on vacation in Gettysburg, PA!
sunstar217 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #157

happycats is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my Russian Blue, Spike, because I named him after my cat in real life. He is the pet I play with most of the time.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #158
hy lookey there! A
Gift Guru

#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about#1webkinzluver has a spectacular aura about

My favorite Webkinz is hard to pick, I have so many favorites, but if I had to pick a favorite, It would have to be my black cat. I named her after my real cat, who had died shortly before I bought the Webkinz. My black cat's birthday on Webkinz is the same day as my real cat's birthday. That's what makes it very special.
#1webkinzluver is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #159

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

CHELLO THERE!
My fav pet is the webkinz (future) endangered clouded leopard! I love leopards and this is my fave animal I have always dreamed of GANZ making it so i'm really happy! (I might not be able to get it though!!!) It's really cute and I can't wait to see it! Thanks for holding this contest! BYERZ!
paardengek12 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:41 AM   #160
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

My favorite pet is my first, a Collie named Laddie. He is my favorite because my younger daughter gave him to me for Mother's Day almost 2 years ago. Before I had my own Webkinz, I used to play on my daughters' accounts. My younger daughter had the idea to give me my own pet, and both her older sister and her father tried to dissuade her, saying I wouldn't like it. But she stood firm, and I was thrilled to get my own Webkinz. I send my daughter's gifts online and it has been great fun to have this in common with them.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz