Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 06:25 AM   #1581
Lil Kinz
ldude722 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
my favorite will always be my first pet also, buster my bulldog. he was a very unexpected gift from someone i never thought id ever get a gift from........ so he reminds me of that surprise.i also enjoy my 'ugliest' pet, my purple monster eeeeeeeeeeek. i love his huge smile and colorful back. i almost didnt want to dress him up. and that is very unlike me sicne i spoil each pet. i tend to like the 'ugly' pets the most.............. wonder why that is.......................... i guess because i never think anyone or anything is ugly............
I also tend to like a lot of pets they others consider ugly. One of my favorite pets is the Emperor Dragon. I named him Gruffon after the guard dragon in The Clay Dragon Series which I was reading at the time. I got him during a sale at Trendy Teachers and I've always liked him (the purple somehow make him fiercer.) He's one of my best friends and I don't know what I'd do without him!
ldude722 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 06:36 AM   #1582
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is our black lab, Kitfisto. He was the first of over 100 Webkinz, and started our Webkinz Craze.
I bought him as a reward for my son in 2007. He name him after a character in his favorite movie, Star Wars.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #1583
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

My favorite is my Panda 'Serenity'. My daughter talked me into getting a Webbie so that I could play with my grandkids in Webkinz.......Two years later, they are losing interest and I am still playing.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:08 AM   #1584
Lil Kinz
lily1235854 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the marshmallow bunny the best. It was a recent birthday present and seems so cuddly. I love the way it hops around Kinsville Park. It just has a cute face, and the softest fur.
lily1235854 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 07:11 AM   #1585

tinamy is on a distinguished road

I haven't been on Webkinz very long and have fully enjoyed this site. My favorite pet is my Siamese Hemalayan Bella. Why? Because it is the closest I can get to having a real one. I have 2 more but Bella is my fave! Thanks for the contest.
tinamy is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 07:18 AM   #1586
Lil Kinz
bronxbomber is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, my name is Joe and I play on Webkinz with my 3 children. My favorite Webkin is my Cheeky Monkey named Sweet Lou. I love the look on his face and he helps cheer me up when I am feeling stressed out. Thanks for posting the reminder on this contest. Have a great day everyone!

bronxbomber is offline Male
Old 05-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #1587
hat R U talkin' abou

Love2BHappy is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I have to agree with lots here. I have 50 Webkinz and there is no way I can pick just one. I suppose if I have to, my Signiture Dutch Bunny, ShyAnne is my girl I have two real rabbits and she looks just like one of them. I plan to get more Webkinz as well.. and, I'm a mom. My two children are on Webkinz as well. They love that I'm on here. So, here I am.

Take care everyone and God Bless
Love2BHappy
Love2BHappy is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 07:44 AM   #1588

catskywalker is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my Samoyed Luke Skywalker :samoyed: He's the best pet a guy could have
catskywalker is offline Male
Old 05-07-2010, 07:46 AM   #1589
Lil Kinz

Anee is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the webkinz birds! My first one was Petie, a toucan. He is so much fun - I love how he flies and perches. He has since made more firends, and my account is all treetop rooms. It makes it a little harder to decorate, but Petie is very generous, and gives away the things that don't fit into treetop rooms. I am looking forward to bringing a blufadoodle and a cherry blossom bird into the family (as soon as I think of names). Thanks for the contest, and all of the help over the past year!
Anee is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 07:47 AM   #1590
mol2lie2001 is on a distinguished road

My oldest son got a Red eyed tree frog for his birthday. He, along with his father bought me the bangel tiger. I never had a girl so I never got to use my girl name so I named her Emily. My youngest son would take it where ever he would go. So we shared that same webkinz for a while. He's now old enough to play on webkinz and so he's added a few more to his account. For the longest time all he had were cats. LOL! We love cats. We're finally branching out.
mol2lie2001 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz