Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 02:04 AM   #1571
Webkinz :)

animal lover 2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is my first webkinz Gertrude the Pig. She was a gift from some very close friends. They gave her to me when I was in the hospital for my 3rd neck surgery. She got me hooked on webkinz and now I have 99 and growing. I also got my mother, sister-in-law and nephew hooked on webkinz.
animal lover 2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #1572

erin2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my black poodle "Cocoa". She is soooo cute. I like to play Go Fish and dress her up for different activities.
erin2010 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #1573
Lil Kinz
emilymay is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite Webkinz pet is the Beagle because, It was my first, his name is Shiloh,
emilymay is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 03:02 AM   #1574
Lil Kinz

kinzfolk is an unknown quantity at this point

All My Webkinz are my favourites! I must confess my Very First Adoption Milly my white Poodle takes care of all her friends..so she is very special!
kinzfolk is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 03:27 AM   #1575

tikapaca is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my first also. Mimi, she is the cuties white persian kitty. She just blesses everyone one with her cuteness. You just help smiling when you see her. She is always happy and of course cute.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:49 AM   #1576
Lil Kinz
momstheword is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is Roar "The Love Dino". He is smart and great at games and the best pet anyone could have.
momstheword is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 04:18 AM   #1577
Diabetes Awareness

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

My favorite pet is my very first pet, a Bengal Tiger named "Star". She really got me hooked on Webkinz. I love doing all the daily activities, as well as playing games in the Arcade. And when I needed help with some of the contests, I found this wonderful website....Webkinz Insider. The first thing I do now when I turn on my computer is to check the latest news from Webkinz Insider. Thanks everyone!!!
Reeners55 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 04:55 AM   #1578
pms
pms is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my Koala named Sweetums...Sweetums means everything to me. I named her Sweetums , because that is my nickname. I spoil her all of the time. Sweetums has five bedrooms with everything that I buy for her. Sweetums is the best.
pms is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 06:16 AM   #1579
kungfumadam is on a distinguished road

I hate to call anyone of my pets my favorite because like children you cant choose just one but i would have to say that Coco my chihuahua holds a special place in my heart being she was the first pet i ever adopted! We had Coco of our own who passed away a few years ago and our little Coco on webkinz is pretty similar friendly,loves to play outside and loves to eat all kinds of food.Like her owner Coco loves popcorn and swinging on her outdoor swing and is always up for playing.So even though Coco has many brothers and sisters and is just one of a great family she will always hold a special place in my heart!:chi:
kungfumadam is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #1580

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Oh! I can't pick just one! But if I was forced to, I would probably choose my lil golden retriever, Emmylou. I keep her on my nightstand.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz