Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #1561
xvanillaxfacex
Webkinz :)

xvanillaxfacex will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my favorite would have to be my frog moshi. i love mah froggeeeeeeee <3
xvanillaxfacex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 12:09 AM   #1562
Lil Kinz

ddsmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the pink poodle - the very first Webkinz that my daughter picked out. I can still recall making that trip to purchase her a Webkinz, and how she spent so much time making sure she picked just the right one...
ddsmommy is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #1563
danathesweet is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz is my Lil Kinz Chickadee who I named Fee Bee. She's my favorite because she's a gift from my daughter who got me hooked on Webkinz in the first place! :cdee:
danathesweet is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 12:38 AM   #1564
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

My favorite WebKinz pet is my penguin Opus. He has a great set of ice house rooms to live in, and like all good penguins he looks great in his tuxedo with a top hat. He is the number 1 WebKinz out of my collection of many many pets.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #1565

abitha8 is an unknown quantity at this point

My first webkinz the snowman is my favorite cause i love christmas
abitha8 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #1566
ctka183
Lil Kinz

DAIDNI is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is "tigris"- Dachshund , my first Webkinz I adopted on my account. me and my mom love to play with him. tigris is olso my real dog.
DAIDNI is offline Male
Old 05-07-2010, 01:20 AM   #1567
Lil Kinz
etool101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, if I can only pick ONE webkinz as my favorite, cause I love ALL of mine.... I have to pick my Signature Wolf Iga Kanati. I got him for Christmas, and he was the reason I got my webkinz account. I love wolves, and fell in love with him before I got him. No icon is on here for him, so I can't put one up, or I would.... I am building a rainbow room for him, and got the Rainbow super bed almost as soon as it came out for him. The howling ledge I got with him ROCKS!
etool101 is offline Male
Old 05-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #1568

loveswebkins is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my first one, the German Shepherd Dog. I have wanted a GSD since I was six years old. When I turned 39 I had my first back surgery. I got a GSD as a service dog. He's my best friend and helps me very day. My girl friend and her son gave me the german shepard webkinz for Christmas 3 years ago, she never thought I would register it Will I did the following March and now 3 years later I have 150 pets!

Thanks C and L and THANK YOU Webkinz for giving this disabled person something to do. And thank you webkenz insider for giving me a place to tell poeple about it.

Last edited by loveswebkins; 05-07-2010 at 01:41 AM.. Reason: spelling
loveswebkins is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:54 AM   #1569

kittycat41 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is also my first webkinz, the one that started the whole thing. It is the black and white little kinz cheeky dog. Her name is Aurora. She was a gift from my very favorite little girl and from that one webkinz my collection has now grown to one hundred and fifty. Even us old grandmas can have fun.
kittycat41 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #1570

Barbarsbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

I must say I haven't been here long enough to get it all figured out,but I do have a favorite pet,it is the Bengal Tiger,i want to think he's real,he so soft to play with and love.I'm more fond of the bigger animals because they're seem easier to hold and play with.I already have over one hundred pets and I try to make sure to play with all of them.and i'm sure I will get better with these contests and stop staying away from them:husky:love them all
Barbarsbaby
Barbarsbaby is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz