Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 10:42 PM   #1551
Webkinz :)

My4Sweeties is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is my first pet, the black and white cow. I received it as a Mother's Dayi gift from my grandchildren, so the cow is named Grandmoomoo. Originally, we were going to use it as a way to play together online, but I am in Webkinz World way more than they are!
My4Sweeties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #1552
Lil Kinz
Skeezix is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite will always be my first - a black cat named Shadow. He reminds me of a pet who died a couple of years ago. It's like he's kinda still with me.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:49 PM   #1553

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

We've been doing Webkinz for years now with the kids. It's a family affair, including Dad! Since we raise and show rabbits competitively IRL I'd have to say that the cotton candy bunny is my favorite, now if we could just make that so it would be acceptable as a color variety at the show tables. LOL

Pam
Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:49 PM   #1554
Lil Kinz
eaglesherm is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is still my first, Pork Chop the pig. Getting a little matted though.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #1555

KCM5UncleMike27 has a spectacular aura about

Hi, I have 78 webkinz and love each and every one. I can't pick one as my favorite for the life of me! So I will go with Justin Wynter my first webkinz. He is a bulldog. And he is married to my white poodle webkinz Sheryl. And they have a daughter named Whitney Wynter. So yeah. I got him as a birthday present two years ago from a friend.

Also I just had to add this in, I love ancient Egypt! I am a future Egyptologist! I am going to be Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt. So yeah... I LOVE EGYPT!

Rest In Peace Uncle Mike!
KCM5UncleMike27 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #1556
Lil Kinz
Terri1111 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my first post !!!

My favorite pet is the Himalayan Cat because she is so cute and has beautiful blue eyes! I hope Webkinz makes a Signature version of the Himalayan!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:24 PM   #1557
DELETE
guest4eve has a spectacular aura about

Well, I do love all my Webkinz (I can only afford to buy the ones I really love!) so it's hard to chose a favorite. It might be my Cotton Candy Bunny Tyki because I waited so long to get him, or it might be my very new Peace Puppy La Paz because she's adorable and I'm a peaceful person at heart. Or maybe it's my Walrus named Lennon because his name was inspired by a Beatles song. Okay, it's impossible to chose. I give up.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #1558
Fungirl520

Fungirl520 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my LIL'KINZ CHIHUAHUA because he is the same color as my live Chihuahua. My Chi is smaller than average and his favorite toy, his Chihuahua WebKinz Klip, is just the right size for him to carry around in his mouth.
Fungirl520 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:31 PM   #1559
Gifted

weloveWebkinz is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is my first one- the black bear that I named after my older sister! I love bears and I love my sister, so that's why it's my favorite one!!

Written by Mommy, on behalf of her littlest princess!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #1560
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

My favorite Webkinz always seems to be my latest, which is the Gemini Butterfly that I named Caradine after my uncle who is a Gemini. My grandmother and I absolutely LOVE the new Zodiac pets and can't wait to get all of them.

Also very dear to my hear is my very first Webkinz, my first white poodle named Sassi, which was named after my grandmother's white poodle who died.

I equally love all the 242 in between Sassi and Caradine and love designing rooms for them.

Thank you Webkinz Insider for opportunities to win prizes. Another reason why we go around promoting WI to everyone we know who is a Webkinz Collector.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz