Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #1541
drslk
Webkinz :)

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Although my favorite pet for at least a year was a Rottweiler named Elvis (which was the name we gave to our first Rottweiler and whom I still grieve over!), I have switched favorite after falling in love with my Otter (named "Well I Oughter) - otters have always been fascinating creatures to me as they seem to truly love life and hare so happy! I could list at least 10 pets that I have really been attached to (including my very first - Fred, a Koala) but will limit my post to just those two. Thank you for the chance to enter! These contests are really wonderful!
SandraK0426 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #1542
Twichess
Lil Kinz

Twichess is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

We have over 1500 Pharaoh's Helm feature codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us a little bit about your favorite Webkinz pet. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Contest Dates: Friday, April 30th to 11:59pm on Friday, May 7th
  • Only one entry is allowed per member. Anyone who posts more than once in this thread will be disqualified from the contest and will NOT receive a code.

• The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, May 10th.

• The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".

• To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.
Good Luck to Everyone! We can't wait to hear about your favorite pets!

----------------------------------------------------------

Just to get things rolling, I wanted to tell you a bit about my favorite Webkinz.

My favorite Webkinz is "Fluffy", my Lil Kinz Unicorn. She was the very first Webkinz I adopted on my account, and even though I know that she's just a bunch of pixels on a screen, sometimes she seems almost real. I enjoy spoiling her by buying her all sorts of cool clothes to wear.

My absolute favorite Webkinz is Pluto, my Blue Googles. I got her at the Airport when I came back from vacation. Out of my thirteen Webkinz, I like her the best, because her personalities remind me a lot about myself. I'm always happy and everytime I visit Pluto online, she makes my day. Like the person above, I also enjoy spoiling my Webkinz by going to the clothing shop and making secret clothing recipes and dressing Pluto 24/7. I make sure she's always full and healthy on a daily basis. I even dress her up in reality and I make sure she's tucked in every night.

~ Alisha Cullen
Twichess is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #1543
Lil Kinz
raysgirl137 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been a member of Webkinz since November 29th 2005. So i've basically seen all of the Webkinz pets come out one at a time, and I love them all. But my favorite one still has to be my Penguin named Orlando.

1.jpg
Old 05-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #1544
HorsesandPonies08

I Love Animals is an unknown quantity at this point

I do love all of my Webkinz pets, but my favorite would have to be Feather, my Clydesdale. She was my very first Webkinz that I ever owned. She has been through everything with me on Webkinz World. She always makes me smile. I love to spoil her with treats, toys and clothes.
I Love Animals is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #1545
Lil Kinz
dea460 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz is my first one, a pug, and my velvety elephant:el1:
dea460 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #1546
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

My favorite is my dear lil' golden retriever SiobhanRionach.

She loves to sing, and does it so well

She is just so cuddly, and small enough to go most anywhere with me--she fits nicely into a pocket.

And she is a warm reminder of a good friend.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #1547
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

My son and I have 941 online pets but our favorite pet is Bella one of our white terriers, she has a large family in on corner of webkinz world. She has 41 sisters and cousins. Bella is the landlord of our webkinz community along with her best friend Misiek our mystical panda. Together they set up new homes for new familys that move in to the community and take care of all 30 of our gardens to make sure all the familys have enuff food, build new gyms, parks, schools, partyhalls, stores, resturaunts, play areas and do all the other things landlords do. Since there of so many familys in Bella's community Misiek and Bella work really hard to build fun new areas. So far we have 7 gyms, 4 cafes, 6 party halls, 20 parks, 6 resturaunts, 4 schools, 2 stores, 4 librarys, 2 salons, 2 spas, 8 gamerooms, 8 racetracks, 2 doctors offices, 1 trophy room, 4 water parks, 2 amusement park, 20 walk in closets, Etc and are working to add many new fun places everyday. Bella is a very fun and loving pet and is always doing things for others. She is always glad to help anyone and thats why so many family's have and will keep moving in to her community. Thanks, Angel & Dominic
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #1548

TinePeaks will become famous soon enough

My FAVORITE pet is my very first pet as well a girl panda named Mei Luli. She is my first pet to do everything... including going to the Kinzville Academy... and she is just the cutest thing ever!!!
TinePeaks is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #1549
Lil Kinz
pegasusnites is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my Lava Dragon, Knightro. I'm a University of Central Florida Alum, and Knightro wears my school colors (black/gold). I love to spoil him !! He would look fantastic in a Pharoah's Helm
pegasusnites is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #1550
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Everyone who knows me KNOWS my FAVORITE WEBKINZ is THEE CROC. The following photo attests to that fact!

They truly have the face a MOTHER could LOVE,

Don't you agree,

Ellen
bowzerbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz