Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #1491
Webkinz :)
BlissfullyMe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Hi! My favourite Webkinz is the unicorn, which was my second Webkinz. I named him Finvarra, after a character in a book that I was reading around the time I adopted him! I love unicorns and I love my Webkinz!
BlissfullyMe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #1492
DogzRule808
Gifted

PeaceB2U is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite will always be the first webkinz I received, a penguin. It was a gift from my students and kicked off my introduction into this virtual world.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #1493
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

My favorite pet, is my Webkinz Cherry Blossom Bird because I went to Washington DC near the end of the cherry blossom festival (all we really saw were Magnolia Trees though! ) and it has a special significance to me. I !!!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:51 PM   #1494

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

This is Mikey he is my favorite and my 1st webkins, i love the way he wiggles when he walks and even bought a clip of him so he can go everywhere with me.
thank you
Melinda
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #1495
grandma donna is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is my dolphin. Dolphins are so fascinating. Her underwater room was so fun to decorate.
grandma donna is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #1496
popabear5024

popabear5024 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz pet is Spotty my dalmation. He's my favorite because my grandkids got him for me so they could invite me to their rooms and play games in the arcade with them.
popabear5024 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #1497
Lil Kinz
swirl300 is an unknown quantity at this point

well my favorite webkins is the sea otter. i have yet to accually get one but they always catch my eye. They are my favorite animal in real life too. i love their big nose, cute fur, lovey eyes, and of course that awesome bed that it comes with! I LOVE THE SEA OTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #1498
062113<3Batman(;

PunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura aboutPunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My Favorite Webkinz has to be my Mocha Pup. My mocha pups name is Mocha. Its my favorite because it's cute and the stuffed animal is really soft! I love the chocolate fountain it comes with! Since i got the Mocha, I put really cute clothes on her. I'm very glad my friend introduced me to webkinz. I Love my mocha pup!
PunkRckr16 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #1499
joe20girl is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz pet is my all of them because they are all special to me and my son
joe20girl is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #1500

pathetictastic is just really nicepathetictastic is just really nice

My favorite Webkinz would be my second one, Grimley. He's a leopard lizard. He always looks like he's smiling and his eyes follow you when you move him in front of you. Pretty cool. He has wicked soft toes. I have him dressed as a cowboy/sheriff in-game and he has a greenhouse-walled room with a lot of country and western themed items, like the wagonwheel bed and stuff. He has a lot of cacti. His favorite game is the Gem Hunt and he has a crown of wonder already. His favorite class is art and his favorite job is KinzPost Sorter. He has a little red bandana and cowboy hat irl. I guess that's about it...
pathetictastic is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz