Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 09:13 AM   #141
Lil Kinz
eeyore80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz pet is the tie dye frog. He was a special gift to me from my dad. I love him because he is so cute and cuddly and has such pretty colors! I would love to have this special Pharaoh's Helm to go on my special webkinz tie dye frog!
:tdf:
eeyore80 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 09:15 AM   #142
Webkinz :)
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite pet of all is Ske-E my cotton candy bunny. Last year at Easter I said to my young son that I wanted one. Well I got really sick and when he went to the drugstore with his daddy to get my drugs and they picked her up for me. Since she was our 15th pet she got a superbed- and sleeps in a Dragon at night. She likes her Snow white costume too. Her name came from the light blue in her fur and we like to have "E"s at the end of lots of the pets names, like Grey-E, the Arabian, Fire-E, the alley cat, and Munch-E, the shark. Now with the count of pets in the thirties over five accounts- I do not play with her a lot. But she and my son hold a special place in my heart. She represents something very special in my son, his compassion and kindness- not to mention a memory like an elephant!
- Loon

P.S. This is my first webkinz- Cocoa Chanelle- she's the fashion expert!
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:16 AM   #143
TexLyn

TexLyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg......how do you pick just one! LOL. Okay I will try. It would have to be my first. The one that was so alluring that I had to have it and start my own account! That would be the pink whimsy dragon (which I named Dinky), that I searched high and low for and for quite some time since it was not an easy one to find. Now about 75 Webkinz later, I still love them and continue to add those sweet little creatures that call out to me.

Thanks for another great opportunity to add something special to our Webkinz experience. You are the best!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:16 AM   #144
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

my favorite pet has to be the goldfish!it is so cool,cute and i love the shiney sparkles and orange on this pet!i named my gold ish MR. H2O! (thought it was a cute name)
Sawyer4325 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 09:17 AM   #145
honeybee2089 is on a distinguished road

My grandson and I have 23 webkinz. My favorite is Scooby Moo. He is in charge of the garden which is making us quite a tidy little sum of kinz cash. We almost have100,000 KC. ( 98,789 KC to be exact)
honeybee2089 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #146
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

Hi
Well my favorite pet is my first pet, He is a bull frog and his name is Big E after a very close friend of mine that i lost many years ago. We live on a lake and had this frog thing in common. I cant explain it but I always gave him frog items, tortured him with dolllor bill folded in oragaimi as a little frog that hops.... yep we had many laughs over the years and I love him with all my heart.
Hence Big E the bull frog!
jana11d is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #147
Lil Kinz
tricia76 is an unknown quantity at this point

:fp::lion: My favorite pet would have to be my Meg Hunny Bunny and my Kayla Jayla .Meg is a spring celebration bunny and in her princess fairy dress she is so beautiful. and Kayla jayla my blue jay in the snow white dress is equally as cute but I also really love my Tiarra pterodactyl who is adorable in her green popstar dress but than there's also my first pet on webkinz Brees who is a St Benard. I love all my pets it is so hard to choose just one pet to love as my favorite.:clyde: These are just a few of my pets pictured. I wish all of them were pictured!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:21 AM   #148
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My favorite webkinz pet or should I say my son's favorite pet is the Brown Cow he named Mr.MooMoo. When we first got started on Webkinz my son loved doing farm animal sounds especially the moooo for the cow. So a friend of our's who had been collecting webkinz sent him the brown cow as a surprise and he has slept,taken to the store you name it Mr. MooMoo goes with him everywhere.
stylede is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:21 AM   #149
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

My favourite WebKinz pet is Cindy - she is named after the dog that I had when I was little.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:22 AM   #150
Lil Kinz
ELAgee is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is still my very first pet, Lily, my Lil' Kinz Cocker Spaniel. Visually, she is still the best. I love the shape of her head, her coloring, and the expression on her face. Plus, all clothes, even hats look good on her. Lily is also the only Webkinz pet I send to regularly to the Kinzville Academy. She still has a long way to go to graduate.
ELAgee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz