Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 06:56 PM   #1481
Webkinz :)

treesuper12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz has GOT to be my pet kangaroo, Nicole:kanga:. Kangaroos were new then and they are my favorite animal! She is the BEST webkinz I ever had!
treesuper12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #1482

angelfly23 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my underwater one, Flippers, my dolphin. Also, my other favorite is my bird, Honey. She is a hummingbird. They are both new additions to my Webkinz family!

Hope you post more quizzes Webkinz Insider, I hope I win this one! Thank you for having it!

angelfly23
Old 05-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #1483

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my cotton candy sheep, Pepsi. I bought her by accident on the estore, but she looks so hip in her black t-shirt and sunglasses, she's hard to resist.
Fabumouse is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #1484
I'm gonna eat your

Ashley23 has a spectacular aura about

My absolute favorite webkinz pet would have to be my samoyed Maxie. I dont know why she is my favorite, but i always catch myself spoiling her and spending all my money on clothes for her and stuff for her room.
Ashley23 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #1485
Lil Kinz

Amburgerr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is the spotted sea monster. I havent been able to get one yet due to not enough money, but i would love to have one more than every other pet. I love the spotted sea monster because i love reading about the Lochness Monster and Big foot and things like that and i have always been into sea monsters. And also, it is totally cute!
Amburgerr is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #1486
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is my signature fox. She is so cute and I love to cuddle her. Daisy is little and very soft. I love her so so much!
h94 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #1487

cutieace is a jewel in the roughcutieace is a jewel in the rough

My most favorite pet I have is my first one I ever got. It was a beagle named Candy. The day I got her, I was going to get a dalmatian, but the store didn't have any. So, I adopted Candy! My next pet I got was a dalmatian I got interestered in webkinz when my sister got the 'lil balck and white cat for her birthday, and everything on the game was so much fun, so I had to have one. I got one a couple days later
cutieace is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #1488
Lil Kinz
6672rwxv is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is , Sophie, my gorgeous pink poodle! Sophie was my very first Webkinz, and is adorable and fun to cuddle with when I need some time alone. Sophie is my favorite Webkinz!
6672rwxv is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #1489
Lil Kinz

MissBirdy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav. pet is StarGirl my reindeer. she is like an angel and i love her so much!!!
MissBirdy101 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #1490
Lil Kinz
wastintime1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do I have to have a favorite?! I love them all!!! My first Webkinz pet was my Clydsdale, Harley. I also have a real live Clysdale named Harley, so he's definately in the running. But I have two other Webkinz horses named after horses from my past that I loved sooooo much. And then my Signature Elephant was given to me by my 12 year old daughter who bought it with her own money and when I was a little girl Elephants were my favorite aninmals. My 18 year old daughter gave me my Rainbow Armadillo. No. I'm sorry, I can't choose a favorite, but I'd still like to have a Pharoah's Helm. Thanks!:clyde:
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz