Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #1471
Lil Kinz

Akolad is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz pet is my signiture fox, Kitsune. His name is the japanese word for fox. I think he is just positively cute and his plush is oh so solft. His special item is also the bomb! Elevator tree slide, who wouldn't want one?
Akolad is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #1472
Lil Kinz
kelseysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is the Signature Yorkie. It looks just like my new puppy Gizmo
Old 05-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #1473
Webkinz :)

becca_82 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is the grey arabian beacause i got him for my birthday from my grandma who lives 12 hours away
becca_82 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #1474
Lil Kinz
600124820 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, My favorite webkinz is my Grey Owl Hoot. I like him the best because he came with a treetop room. I think it would be great to be abletolive in a tree house forever. When i play webkinz i play him the most. Sometimes i just hang out in his room because i think its the coolest. Thanks.
600124820 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #1475
Lil Kinz
isa_pig is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE THE WEBKINZ COCKER SPANIEL `CAUSE I THINK THAT DOG IS SOOO CUTE AND SO IMPORTANT FOR THE WEBKINZ WORLD THATS WHY HE IS "THE DOG IN FRONT OF THE TAG".
I HAVE ONE AND HE'S NAME IS PUPPY. HE LOVES POTATO CHIPS AND PLAY CHECKERS JUST LIKE ME!!!
I THINK HE IS MY PERFECT WEBKINZ MATCH!!!!
:cs:
isa_pig is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #1476
Lil Kinz
Webkinz_Designs is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I love all of my wondeful webbies!
If I had to choose a favorite, it would be C*cker Spaniel, Starbucks. :cs:
I always let her wear the most stylin' clothes and go around the clubhouse with her! Starbucks is my Webkinz Buddy!

**Thanks for the great contest!**
Webkinz_Designs is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #1477
Lil Kinz
poohonyou is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my little Glitter. She has many rooms and she loves to go shopping just like me! Go Glitter
poohonyou is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #1478
Lil Kinz
JuJuSunStorm is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is Sarah Snunk. I like her because she is a good listener and she shares with others. Sarah is a good sport and she likes me. She is beautiful and I like her colors.
JuJuSunStorm is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #1479
Lil Kinz
giggless22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

:deer:My favorite is my kangaroo, "Roo". I love her so much, and she is my very first and only pet. I love coming home from school everyday and logging on to webkinz and seeing Roo's face pop up and say hi to me. She is the best pet i could ever have. She loves to play games with me, and learn at Kinzville Academy, and Quizzy's Corner. She is also happy, and healthy, which makes me very happy. We both enjoy trying new jobs everyday, and doing different activities, meeting new friends, and hanging out at the house. She is the best!! I'm so glad she was my first pet, I will always love her.

Roo and I would both love to have another webkinz join our family though. Roo has been wanting a sibling since the day I got her. I would love to make her happy, and I would love to have another pet to share the same love I have for Roo. She would also like to be a big sister, and help take care of her sibling, and play with it.

We hope we can adopt another webkinz and share the love, and happiness we have for each other, and play with it and learn together!!

Giggless22, and Roo
Old 05-06-2010, 06:50 PM   #1480
Lil Kinz
khenze is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my signature penguin, Zeke. I love the way he flaps his wings when he's happy, and his room is one of my favorites in my Webkinz house.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgZeke's room.jpg (29.7 KB, 2 views)
khenze is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz