Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #1451
Lil Kinz
MovieMakerGiGi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

:easter:
my favorite would HAVEE to be daa duckiee .
my first borrn
MovieMakerGiGi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #1452
Webkinz :)

Mottle is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my favorite pet is the charcoal cat.
I have one i called Mottle in memory of my old cat Mottle(she died in march).
I love the :ccat:because she is so cute,she looks good in all outfits i like!she is ADORABLE when she sleeps.
so there the charcoal cat:ccat:is MY favorite webkinz but there are many other nice ones out there.

love Mottle:ccat:the warrior book lover and the cat/animal lover.
Mottle is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #1453
Lil Kinz
webkinz382 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the :cs: because its my first webkinz
webkinz382 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #1454
Lil Kinz
Lynnie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is finding my very first pet. She is sooo cute. She is the West Highland White Terrier and I'm glad she was made pet of the month so everyone can see how cute she is! Thanks, WI, for letting us tell you about our pets!
Lynnie is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #1455

vampirechick is on a distinguished road

My favorite is my lil kinz cow! Her name is Aubri and i find her to be SO adorable. Of coarse I love all of my webkinz but I find her extra cute
vampirechick is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #1456
Lil Kinz
angel00045 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ummm I Love the Lil'Kinz cow It is so cute!
angel00045 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:55 PM   #1457
Lil Kinz
andypstar is an unknown quantity at this point

:deer: but how do i get in
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

We have over 1500 Pharaoh's Helm feature codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us a little bit about your favorite Webkinz pet. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Contest Dates: Friday, April 30th to 11:59pm on Friday, May 7th
  • Only one entry is allowed per member. Anyone who posts more than once in this thread will be disqualified from the contest and will NOT receive a code.

• The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, May 10th.

• The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".

• To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.
Good Luck to Everyone! We can't wait to hear about your favorite pets!

----------------------------------------------------------

Just to get things rolling, I wanted to tell you a bit about my favorite Webkinz.

Click the image to open in full size.

My favorite Webkinz is "Fluffy", my Lil Kinz Unicorn. She was the very first Webkinz I adopted on my account, and even though I know that she's just a bunch of pixels on a screen, sometimes she seems almost real. I enjoy spoiling her by buying her all sorts of cool clothes to wear.
i like crystal the:cs:she makes me laugh because of the personality i gave her sweet funny and loves blue an green like me.i spoill her and some points shes my 11th
View Post Originally Posted by andypstar
i like crystal the:cs:she makes me laugh because of the personality i gave her sweet funny and loves blue an green like me.i spoill her at some points shes my 11thi like these too:cm unk::clyde::clow nfish::de er::fp::gr::koala::lion::pan da::pgn::sch::trig ger: but nothin compares to:cs:
andypstar is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #1458
Lil Kinz
rosana is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz pet is the PIG, because I love those little smelly pink pigs.
rosana is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #1459

jrcheese3 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz in my husky, Monica, because I can't sleep in darkness, and without her, I would have too many nightmares.
jrcheese3 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #1460
Lil Kinz
xoxowebkinz12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My Favorits webkinz is the Webkinz Peace Puppy. I love this pet mostly becasue it involves 2 out of my many favorite things! Peace Signs and Dogs!! also I like these pets as well - :chi: :fp: :easter: :deer: :cmunk: :el1: My 2nd favorite is the (Cotton Candy Bunny )
xoxowebkinz12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz