Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #1431
Webkinz :)
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My sister gave me a webkinz for Christmas. I didn't think I would like it but finally after a few months, I adopted the gift. I was hooked. That was a year and a half ago and now I have over 200! I love them all but I guess my favorite is Charlie, my golden retriever because my "real" dog is Charlie. Love Webkinz and love Webkinz Insider.
capeanne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #1432
MangaStar

MangaStar is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz pet is Rockstar! She is a Himalayan cat and her birthday is October 4th and this year we will be celebrating her second birthday. She was my first webkinz to adopt onto my new account, MangaStar on July 19th, 2009. The thing about her is she is a lot like me. I AM zany, outgoing, and a good musician (1st chair 7 times in a row now ). I LOVE pancakes, fishing with my dad, and I love coloring my drawings. Also, she gets along with my other two pets who are both dogs (Dazzle Dachsund and Signature Beagle) to my surprise. What a good sport! On the webkinz catalog it says that Himayalans are kind, intelligent, and socialble. Again, like me! It's really something when you find that webkinz pet who is just like you.

She really is a Rockstar!
MangaStar is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #1433

ravenwingcat has a spectacular aura about

I have a tie for my favorite pet... my 15th, a black cat called Rain and my 30th, a ginger cat named Blaze. Blaze is kind of special to me... a lot of things had been happening at home so my mom took my out to get a webkinz. and i saw blaze. i got her then. And rain was special cuz she reminded me of my old cat sammy. no one really liked sammy but i did.
ravenwingcat is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #1434
Lil Kinz

beckiead is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my May Pet of the Month Skunk, Le Peu. I play on my daughters account but it is so much fun. I have so many favorites but I love them all.
beckiead is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #1435
Lil Kinz
DottyandScruff1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Lil Yorkie is the cutest webkinz of all! I love the way she greets you when you visit her!
DottyandScruff1 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #1436

Vivi20 has disabled reputation

My favorite pet would probably be Yuffie, persian cat, because it was a gift and my first. (:
Vivi20 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #1437

dancinglady is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi-I am so please to share with everyone about my favorite webkinz. It would be #1-a Christmas gift from my grandkids. We all sat around the computer ater I opened it-"we"named her Ruby-the hummingbird. They were more excited than Me--they helped me become the Webkinz Grandma I am today. I now have 24 and love every one-My GK and I play games and help each other. Its more fun than I could have imagines. Now I am an" insider" and my Webkinz W just blossomed-more info, more friends and more fun!!-----Dancinglady
dancinglady is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #1438

bizzz2468 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is my first one ever, Cookies and Cream the Lil Kinz B+W cat. I had gotten him the day after my favorite cat in real life passed over. I still have him and he looks exactly like my cat.
bizzz2468 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #1439

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

My favorite webkinz is my peppermint puppy Holly (some call her Halls)
She has been my favorite since October when i got her and she is still my favortie now because she gives my inspiration when i write stories.

My favorite webkinz is my peppermint puppy Holly, I got her in October. she inspires me when i write and the peppermint puppies are just so cute!
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #1440
Lil Kinz
houndluv is an unknown quantity at this point

i love these three webkinz cause they are adorabl! or should i say "adogable" haha wow that was cheesey anyway thes are the webkins i would love to have! :gwolfops i forgot this wqebkinz i love all of the webkinz but i think these are the ones i would love to have! oh i already said that:rac:i forgot another one! a raccoon raccoons are soooo cute! i love how their paws look like hands! anyway this is why i want these pets! hope you liked it even though it was cheesey!

oops i forgot to say what my favorite webkinz pet is! anyway its my porteagese water dog named shep!
houndluv is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz