Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #1421
Webkinz :)

busterboy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite is logger my otter
busterboy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #1422
MrsTMT is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz has to be the black and white cat. My kids picked it out for me as a gift (since they were getting annoyed that I was on their accounts too much...)

Tracey
Old 05-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #1423
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

My favorite is my first ebkinz. My friend called one evening and asked if she could come right over. She bought me my first ebkinz, my white poddle. She helped me enter it in. This was 3 years ago. I now have over one hundred pets. I love them all, but my first one holds a special place in my heart forever.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #1424
Lil Kinz
GinniMN is an unknown quantity at this point

WebKinz are addicting. My granddaughter and I have 267 at last count. But our favorites have got to be the first ones we bought a lil penguin and lil hippo. We always seem to be going back and playing with them. We have a lot of fun playing with our pets and decorating their rooms. We've got a great garden too, a store and a school room.
GinniMN is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #1425
AuntieV
AuntieV is on a distinguished road

Thanks for letting us share about our favorite pet. For me it was the first one. My niece set up the account for me and gave me a new name that others now use- Auntie V the manatee. Well I do not use the manatee part although I LOVE manatees but Auntie V is now what everyone calls me. The first pet she gave me is the Black Bear which she named Kenai. She remembered that when we went to Alaska and saw bears it was in the Kenai National Forest. Yes my niece is very smart and makes her aunt feel very loved. We are all so lucky to share Webkinz pets and stories
AuntieV is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #1426
Lil Kinz
redqtr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WebKinz is Bambino, my penguin :pgn:, who joined our family on our honeymoon. Our wedding was in Florida and we live in South Dakota so at the end of our stay we were trying to make arrangements to have our anniversary cake and champagne glasses mailed to our home. I was having trouble at the concierge desk so my husband took over for me. I went to the gift shop and the little penguin was begging to be held. As I was cuddling him, the clerk came over and I explained our situation with the concierge to her. She found us boxes and packing paper and even took care of the shipping (said they mail all over the US all the time from the gift shop). The whole time I had been cuddling the little pengiun. The clerk mentioned that my husband and I should come back again when we have 'bambinos' so the little penguin found a family and a name.
redqtr is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #1427

parkinsonpansy is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet would have to be the dalmantion his name is pansy and yes it is a he i love my first pet. Ive had this pet the longest and i love it the most because if i had a girl dog i would name it pansy. All of my pets are titled after harry potter characters.
parkinsonpansy is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #1428
Lil Kinz
sondra is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is Sondra. She is my very first, and even though she now has over three hundred siblings, I cannot help but have a special place in my heart for her. We have a real pug, and Sondra seems to have the personality and life of a real dog too. Thank you for my years of joy with my Webkinz family.]
sondra is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #1429
Jenn518 is on a distinguished road

My favorite would be my white Google. :goo: Because my sons bought it for me.

I also love all the leopards, because I collect all things leopards.
Jenn518 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #1430

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

Greetings

I am also an adult Kinz collector and wish to share a few images of my Kinz world. I have 131 myself and like all of them. I go to the store and see what's there and only take the ones that jump off the shelf at me. My kids all got a WebKinz for Christmas of 07 and I ended up playing for my youngest boys account to help him get KinzCash for items....I was soon hooked. I was in the store looking for them for my kids when I first saw Mortimer (my turtle and first WebKinz). He was buried under a bunch of other Kinz and I saw only his face. I pulled him out of the pile and he was the only turtle there....so I brought him home and thus began my collection of WebKinz. I also enjoy item collecting and have 6 large rooms filled with cars as well as almost all the theme rooms fully decorated, including rare.

I would love to post pictures for you, but I have no idea how to do that on this forum. I have them on my personal computer and do not have a website to take them from....any help on this would be great.

email me at chuck.hunter*********** to offer advice or even to trade Kinz chat.....put WEBKINZ in the subject heading or it goes to the bin.

Thanks for letting me share and participate in this contest.

Chuck

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Chuck/Desktop/Kinz%20Contests/MyPage.JPG[/IMG]
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz