Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 03:57 PM   #1411
rescueofme
Lil Kinz

rescueofme is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is my first pet, Jaq. He is a Cocker Spaniel and he is a super cool guy, with a great heart. He is the most easy going of all my pets and loves to hang out with his friends or play Zingo Pop.

:cs: Jaq
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #1412
Webkinz :)

TARDIS will become famous soon enough

Okay, my favorite pet is probably Hunter, my very first Webkinz. He's a Webkinz eagle and my little sister gave him to me.
TARDIS is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #1413
Lil Kinz
buddylena is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite one is the Dolphin because its my favourite Animal
buddylena is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #1414
acorrigan is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say my favorite Webkinz is the black cat. I really like the Halloween webkinz.
acorrigan is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #1415
CuteChocolate3
Lil Kinz

CuteChocolate3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz pet is my Chihuahua, Chiwi. :chi:

The reason I got him, was to to help ease the lost of my real dog Chiwi. He was killed in a car accident a few days before. I am happy to say I'm doing much better.

In Webkinz, I get Chiwi everything I can: toys, games, rare and exclusive items. He is almost a level 5 in Strength, Speed, and Agility(only 2 more days!).

I'm very proud of him.
CuteChocolate3 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #1416
lovekeet
Lil Kinz
psc1106 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is actually my daughter's unicorn. (I have my own pets as well.) It was already discontinued when I found it and had my mother - her grandmother - give it to my daughter. My daughter thought my mom was SO COOL for finding the Webkinz she really wanted but thought was totally unavailable. I liked the fact that they connected over Webkinz! Maybe that is what got me started liking (well, being addicted to) Webkinz, too!

Lovekeet
psc1106 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #1417
Lil Kinz
dk50622 is an unknown quantity at this point

:el1:Ellie my elephant is my very favorite!!!
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

We have over 1500 Pharaoh's Helm feature codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us a little bit about your favorite Webkinz pet. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Contest Dates: Friday, April 30th to 11:59pm on Friday, May 7th
  • Only one entry is allowed per member. Anyone who posts more than once in this thread will be disqualified from the contest and will NOT receive a code.

• The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, May 10th.

• The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".

• To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.
Good Luck to Everyone! We can't wait to hear about your favorite pets!

----------------------------------------------------------

Just to get things rolling, I wanted to tell you a bit about my favorite Webkinz.

Click the image to open in full size.

My favorite Webkinz is "Fluffy", my Lil Kinz Unicorn. She was the very first Webkinz I adopted on my account, and even though I know that she's just a bunch of pixels on a screen, sometimes she seems almost real. I enjoy spoiling her by buying her all sorts of cool clothes to wear.
dk50622 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #1418

froggerr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my Orca Sham-wow. He is my first pet and the i play with all the time. i have done all the ckasses to lvl 5 and some to 8and 9 so far. webkinz are the best and one day he will be a master chef
froggerr is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #1419
babybananarocks

CuteGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is the cow, my first Webkinz, I like it a lot because my favorite pet is the cow and because I was so excited to get a Webkinz.

Good luck to everyone!!!
CuteGirl is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #1420
Lil Kinz
Patti1432 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is the Miniature Schnauzer. The Webkinz actually looks like one of my Schnauzers that passed away. We are a Schnauzer family and it's the cutest little guy. My two daughters have tons of Webkinz and my husband and I each have some as well. It's crazy I know but these little things are addicting and so much fun to play with as a family.
Patti1432 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz