Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #1381
Webkinz :)

rachemily is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet would be the koala because i love koala its my favorite animal:koala:
rachemily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #1382

loviewolfy is on a distinguished road

:husky: My favorite Webkinz is my first pet: Popsicles the White Terrier...but I have to admit each pet I adopted since is my favorite in some kind of way!
OHHH those Webkinz are so great...
loviewolfy is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #1383
Lil Kinz

signaturelover is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz would have to be Cuddles my signature golden retriever he was the first signature webkinz i got. Plus i sleep with him every day because he's just so cuddly!!
signaturelover is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #1384

kitty7755 is on a distinguished road

I have my mom to thank for starting me out with webkinz, she gave me the pug. But my favorite webkinz is my Luva Dragon, Stimpson. I have 110 webkinz and love them all. Thanks for your wonderful site. It's helped so much with the contests.
kitty7755 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #1385
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I have sooo many favorite webkinz, but if I had to choose one, I'd probably choose the black cat. My favorite animal is a cat & my favorite color is black, so together, it'd have to be the black cat. Mine is named Shadow, and she wears the angel gown. I think she symbolizes peace between darkness & light, which is another reason why she is my favorite.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:47 PM   #1386
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

:pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg::pg:Hi, i tried to find the helmet, but i could not! so i was hoping t get one on . I love all my webkinz, but the one i play with in real life the most is pinky, my perfect pink googles, i got her o june 6, 2008, and i even celabrate her birthday! I bring her everywhere and when i got her, i was shouting i the hallmark "shes perfect" and she is!
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #1387
Lil Kinz
nanabeast is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my turkey. His name is Giblets and he is awesome. He is a chef and his favorite food is turkey.
nanabeast is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:55 PM   #1388
Lil Kinz

rachelleew is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my Birthstone pet, Ruby a Ruby Retriever. My favorite plush Webkinz is my Shar Pei, Wrinkles. I love all the ones I have and there are so many more that I want. I only recently started Webkinz about a month ago. My daughter has a Webkinz acount and I enjoyed playing on hers so much that I started my own. It is a good, safe way to have fun.
rachelleew is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #1389

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

We have over 1500 Pharaoh's Helm feature codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us a little bit about your favorite Webkinz pet. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Contest Dates: Friday, April 30th to 11:59pm on Friday, May 7th
  • Only one entry is allowed per member. Anyone who posts more than once in this thread will be disqualified from the contest and will NOT receive a code.

• The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, May 10th.

• The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".

• To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.
Good Luck to Everyone! We can't wait to hear about your favorite pets!

----------------------------------------------------------

Just to get things rolling, I wanted to tell you a bit about my favorite Webkinz.

Click the image to open in full size.

My favorite Webkinz is "Fluffy", my Lil Kinz Unicorn. She was the very first Webkinz I adopted on my account, and even though I know that she's just a bunch of pixels on a screen, sometimes she seems almost real. I enjoy spoiling her by buying her all sorts of cool clothes to wear.
My favorite webkinz pet is the pegusas. I did not get to get the pegusas. But I am defenitly geting the golden pegusas!I think the pharaohs helm would go good on the golden pegasus.Beacuse it is gold like the golden pegasus.:cdee:
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #1390

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

My favorite webkinz was my very first one, Max is a Grey Arabian and I got him from my best friend who was visiting for christmas. he was my only one for a very loong time, so I feel as if I've know him the longest. and now every time I miss any one of my friends I look at my Grey Arabian, Max.

thank you,
Valerie
iheartlucy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz