Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #1341
Grammikinz
Webkinz :)

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is Jessie Bear the Princess Panda! She's named after my granddaughter who we nicknamed JessieBear long ago...I love dressing her up and playing at the park, and in the arcade. Even tho my little ones have outgrown their Webkinz friends, I still check in on her every once in a while
Grammikinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #1342
Diabetes Awareness

venckman is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is Jack, a white google. He's a very busy doctor but lives on the beach when he's not working.
venckman is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #1343
Lil Kinz

Snelsonsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is "Washington", my bald eagle. He is my favorite because he represents the United States of America. He looks very American in his tuxedo with his top hat. Washington and I love America.
Snelsonsmom is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #1344

jajwag will become famous soon enough

My favorite is the signature cow, which we named Candie. We LOVE the red barn that came with it. It really makes you feel like you are living DOWN ON THE FARM!
Old 05-06-2010, 01:07 PM   #1345
mamallama76 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is my lil kinz cow, Otis. I love him so much because my husband bought him for me as a gift. I named him Otis after the character from the Barnyard movie. We love Kevin James, so it fit perfectly. WI thanks for this great oppertunity to win a fabulous gift.
mamallama76 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #1346
sweepergrl has a spectacular aura about

I love all my pets, of course, and my favorite changes depending on my mood. Right now, my black cat named Salem is my fav. I got her when I was in Boston for Halloween, which is how she ended up with her name.
sweepergrl is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #1347
Nytetyger
Lil Kinz

Nytetyger is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been part of Webkinz for a bit over a year. My favorite webkinz... well, it's hard to pick. I mean, I adore the first one I ever got; my purple valentines dragon (Arcturus) as he introduced me to this wonderful game. And then there is my snow fox, Frosthart, who is named after a character I have in another game-- but this Frost is a happy, bouncy silly fox.... and then there is Hambone, the possum-- I made a silly post in my live journal talking about wanting one and had so many friends RUN to find me one (how wonderful to have wonderful friends like this, I thought!).

I think out of them all, I'd have to say Arcturus the dragon-- after all, without him, I'd never have found all the others!
Nytetyger is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:11 PM   #1348
Lil Kinz

wyrdragon is an unknown quantity at this point

It is so hard to pick a favorite! I think I would have to say that my favorite Webkinz pet is Mochi my Cheeky Monkey. I think she is so cute and fun and I like to dress her up, which I don't really do with most of my pets. I just really like her.
wyrdragon is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #1349
Lil Kinz

jonmater is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

i have 18 Webkinz, it is really hard to pick my favorite! I'd have to pick my first pet which is jonmater my penguin he is the one who got me to LOVE webkinz, without him i wouldn't be full.
jonmater is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #1350

kimbrm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is my Lil'kinz pig, Pinky:pig:! My daughter bought him for me as a gift, despite me telling her I was an adult and didn't need my own, because she wanted me to stop playing on her account and knew my favorite animal is a pig. I'm very glad she didn't listen to me and I have lots of other pets now too, but Pinky will always be my fav.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz