Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #1311
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

As anyone can tell you if they have ever seen me post here before, Jax is my favorite WebKinz as well as my first WebKinz... I have always enjoyed black cats in my home since I was young and the panther looks a lot more like my current cat (Oliver) than Ganz's 'Black Cat'...
Black Jax is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #1312
sabsterspan

sabster is on a distinguished road

My Panda is my favorite, Its my favorite animal, ever since i was little. When i play with it, it reminds me of when i was little, and how i would play with my stuffed animals (pandas). Except this time, i don't need imagination. =)
sabster is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #1313
Lil Kinz
ozzieboo is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my sherbert bunny, Sherbert Rainbow! I just love bunnies and I love the colors of her. The food that she comes with is just too cute!
ozzieboo is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #1314

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

This is really hard, how you can you be disloyal? but I guess as with most people it was my first, Bubbles, my Bubblesaurus who always makes me smile. During a sad period once, I saw Bubbles and escaped with my pink dinosaur into another world!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #1315
Lil Kinz

crewrigs is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite would have to be my daughter's 1st webkinz Angel Cake. She is a little white terrier and before my daughter showed her to me I didn't know what webkinz were. Now all of my kids have them and so do I . We love them!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #1316
Hazzy2324

Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!

My favorite webkinz pet is Rebo, my raccoon. I got him unexpectedly on a trip when I went to visit my family. It was a few months after the raccoon retired but when I saw him laying on the shelf at the store I was like "Hey mom I'll wash the car if I can get the raccoon." She said yes.... but a car wash was so worth it.
Hazzy2324 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #1317

wrstrong is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet is the Sherbet Bunny. My kids were going through a lot of emotional stuff and I was at my wits' end. I decided to grab the first stuffed animal that I could find and use that stuffed animal to show the kids exactly what they looked like when they went off the hook. I made an entire personality for this bunny. I also gave this bunny a voice. It started to work! The kids were actually seeing themselves in this stuffed animal! That bunny was multi-colored, had medium-length floppy ears, was sort of short and chubby. When I saw the Sherbet Bunny, I knew it looked exactly like this other bunny, but in smaller form. I even gave it a name, 'Hunny Bunny.' To this day, the kids delight in having conversations with this bunny, telling her exactly what they feel, how their day is, etc... They talk to the bunny when they WON'T talk to me! Our house has been able to have less stressful days since Hunny Bunny came to stay here. I know it's a moment; however, who cares. This dad is proud to say that he knows his kids a whole lot better, am on better speaking terms with them and can play in a safe environment in ! If you happen to see her in , give her a yell, she doesn't mind.
wrstrong is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #1318
Lil Kinz

jrweflen is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, between my 2 daughters, we have about 70 Webkinz, and it's REALLY hard to pick a favorite--they are all so cute! Whenever we go to buy a new one, it is SO hard to pick one out, because they are all so neat! We usually take about an hour for the girls to pick one out! But, if I had to pick a favorite, I guess it would be the Daisy Tortoise, she is SO CUTE, and the colors on her are so pretty! We have spent MANY hours on Webkinz, and the girls try to spend equal time playing with all of their Webkinz so no one feels left out!

Jennifer
jrweflen is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #1319
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

My favorite webkinz pet is my mystical panda Moonlight. I won her with just buying one pack of trading cards. It was sad I ripped them open before I even started my card. I started screaming in the car. She's not as lady like as she could be since she always toots stars but I love her all the same.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #1320

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

So hard to pick a favorite, but I think I would have to say that my husky "JillyBoo" is my favortite pet. She wears the green santa suit all year round, even in the summer!
mes44 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz