Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #1301
Webkinz :)
Nite is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My very favorite webkinz is the cocker spaniel. This is one of my favorite dogs too, decause it is so cute!!!!!!!
Nite is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 11:25 AM   #1302
grams513 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my favorite will always be Ellie the Elephant as I collect elephants this wll always be my best. I have 3 other elephants too.
grams513 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #1303

KatieKinz0407 is a jewel in the roughKatieKinz0407 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite Webkinz is definately my Snowman, Finn MacCool. He was one of my first Webkinz pet. He's so super cute in his puffy blue vest, cargo pants, workboots and a warm winter cap. I love seeing his smile whenever I sign on!

Finn is my best student ... we've earned tons of Kinzcash at Quizzy's and Finn goes to the Kinzville Academy every chance he gets. Our favorite game is Goober's Lab! We like to meet new friends in the Tournament Arena playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, too.

Oh, and Finn's best friend is my Husky Moe (short for Eskimo). :husky:
KatieKinz0407 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #1304
Jellybean1537 is on a distinguished road

oh Wow! This is hard. My favorites would have to be Shimmer and Freckles. Freckles is my Springer Spaniel. I just like the way she looks and all of the clothes look good on her. She likes to have fun and trade in the trading rooms. Shimmer is my lil kinz unicorn. I've always wanted a unicorn and was shocked when I finally found one, since they were retired long before I found out about webkinz. I love all of my webkinz, but I spend the most time with Shimmer and Freckles.
Jellybean1537 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #1305
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

My most favorite webkinz pet is the black cat. I got her on my way to the surgery center where my granddaughter was going for surgery. I was holding it until we could go into see her after surgery. Then we got bad news that she stopped breathing in recovery, they took us back to her so she could hear us talking to her and I was telling her what I got for her that she had to wake up so she could play with it. They got her breathing again then I was able to put it in her arms. She is doing fine today. We named her cat after her and she keeps it with her all the time. We thank God that she is with us today. Out of 82 webkinz pets, our black cat Emily Jane will always hold a special place in our hearts.
brulou_61 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #1306

gem225 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my cow, Cassia. She was my second Webkinz, and I bought her because my mother, now dead, loved cows and did a fine moooooo. Having Cassia to love helps comfort me when I miss my mother, and I've tried to make Cassia's room in Webkinz World one that my mother would like. :-)
gem225 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #1307

GuessGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

ALL of my pets are my favorites! How can I choose without being disloyal?

I LOVE my seal TIlly cause she was my first webkinz
I LOVE my Jack Russell Herby Husker because it is named after my favorite football team
I LOVE my English Setter Joy because, well, she brings me joy
I LOVE my bat Thalia because she is named after my favorite books
I LOVE my lion Sam cause he's so cute and he's my only boy webkinz
I LOVE my White Terrier Eva cause she's so soft and pretty and fuzzy
I LOVE my chicken Road Kill cause she makes me laugh
and of course
I LOVE my Signature Beagle named Midget cause she's short just like I am!

:goo::bdog::husky::bokbok: (I had to use some substitutes- you guys should
make the rest LOL!)
GuessGirl is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #1308
Lil Kinz
ILovePink143 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my first webkinz named Cutie who is a pink poodle. She is very special because my aunt bought it when she lived in Japan. She knew that I have always wanted a pink webkinz so she surprised me with one on my birthday.
ILovePink143 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #1309
b1bjb
Lil Kinz
b1bjb is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webby is my cow Cuddles...
b1bjb is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #1310

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

My fave is Talyn, a Spotted Leopard. He is my first one, which let the kids get on their own accounts then (Home Before Dark was addicting). It has now turned borderline obsession, but there are days where Zingoz Pop can remove the stress of my job, while earning me nice amounts of kinzcash. Talyn has quite a few brothers and sisters now, but he'll always be #1.
bronkinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz