Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 11:16 AM   #1291
Webkinz :)

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favourite webkinz pet is Twiga, my giraffe. First of all, she has pretty spots, eyes, mane,tail tuft and horn tuft that make her sooooooooo cute! Second of all, her PSI and PSF are AWESOME! Her PSI is a tv of some sort and her PSF is a tall lollipop. I made her room go perfect with her PSI. Third of all, she is soft and cudully. I like to sleep with her because of that reason. She is clean because I have only taken her to school once. So that means I am sleeping and playing with a CLEAN webkinz, not just a webkinz. Her softness and cuteness comfort me when I am sick. I pet her and squezze her and cuddle her. I like stroking behind her ears because that is where she is most soft. Online, I watch her favourte shows on her tv. I play games with her in the Arcade. I take her to the Clubhouse to meet other webkinz. And of course I shop for her in the W-shop. Those are the reasons why Twiga is my favourite webkinz.
kinzgirlrab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #1292
ptk
Lil Kinz
ptk is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my first one, a black bear. My kids gave it to me for Christmas back in '06.
ptk is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #1293
Lil Kinz

mwk1298 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

The baby penguin is my favorite webkinz pet. I like him because he's cute and is fun to play with on webkinz world, he is fun to play with as a plush toy, and penguins are my favorite animal.
mwk1298 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #1294
Lil Kinz
BSCHLEGEL is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz pet is my Jack Russell Terrier named Zoey. She is so cute and looks nice in everything she wears.
BSCHLEGEL is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #1295
goffg
Lil Kinz
ginger1229 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my original brown cow that I call MooJen in honor of one of my friends. I bought her because my friend likes cows & webkinz and I wanted to be on webkinz to understand what my kids were talking about. Then I enjoyed it so much that I stayed on and MooJen now has 2 roommates: a Himalayan named MooMieu and a phoenix named Pele Moo.
ginger1229 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #1296
laurensmom22 is on a distinguished road

Our favorite webkinz is our first pet - the White Terrier. She is so cute!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #1297
Lil Kinz
RogueHobbit is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm kind of torn, but I would have to say my favorite Webkinz is my Rabbit, Fluffy. I know he's not rare or special, but he's the first Webkinz I adopted, and he was a gift from my Mom. That makes him very special to me! I gave him the biggest and most well-decorated room!
RogueHobbit is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #1298

Dancerina is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz pet is my first pet, a google lil kinz. Why? We received a number of Webkinz pets as a gift, and after they were all divvied up, the little googles was left, unclaimed. So, I just HAD to adopt it, thinking I could join in the fun, even if I only ever adopted that one little pet.

But, as luck would have it, that little googles now has MANY brothers and sisters!!
Dancerina is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #1299

HappyBunny602 will become famous soon enough

Hmm, OMG this is so hard! But i think my favorite Webkinz may be Sweet Heart (my Love Loin) because now she's retired and may someday be as rare as the Love Puppy! The Love Puppy only retired a little more then a year ago, and who knows, maybe my Sweet Heart will be just as rare in a year. Plus i love to dress her in all my price less cothing
HappyBunny602 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #1300

grandzoey is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my endangered bengal tiger named India. I love tigers:bt:
grandzoey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz