Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 10:57 AM   #1281
Lil Kinz
cfrary is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite would have to be Snowdrop, my white terrier. She was my first animal and I just fell in love with her cute smile. I now have to buy bows for all my other animals so they can try to be more like her.
cfrary is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:57 AM   #1282
Lil Kinz
connie55h is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webbie is of course my 1st which is the duck. His name is Chips because my favorite snack is potato chips and he is the same color as the bag~Lays. He is good enough to eat and I love him ♥
connie55h is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:04 AM   #1283
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Oh, this is hard! I LOVE all my webbies and try to play with them equally. Unfortunately, that doesn't usually happen. I seem to be drawn to my strawberry cloud leopard, Nonnie. There is a funny story attached to her. Originally,I bought a strawberry cloud leopard for my niece (along with other pets) for Christmas. I decided to keep it and adopt it myself for my birthday in January. On my birthday, I got the plush out and we started to adopt it. My niece was going to help. She didn't like the name Nonnie, so we finally settled on Nita. She did the adoption work and when it was all done we realized that we were on her account! She ended up getting the strawberry cloud leopard anyway! I went out a bought myself another and that one is my Nonnie.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #1284
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

My favorite is the Black Bear - My kids gave it to me for Christmas - We named it MommaGriz because they know I will always be a Momma Griz - loving with them and ready to protect them at all costs.
deenies is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #1285
Webkinz :)

tread97 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz in the bullfrog MY FIRST WEBKINZ.his name is SPOTTY i got him my tenth birthday and had so much fun
Old 05-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #1286
Lil Kinz
wishuwerehere is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite pet is: Mayday
Bought last year during the webkinz celebration which was also in May. Thus the name mayday.
wishuwerehere is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:11 AM   #1287
Lil Kinz
cjenner1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is the blueberry cheeky dog. His facial expression and color is adorable!!
cjenner1 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #1288
Lil Kinz
grammiesgirls is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the swan - it is so pretty and I love the PSI. Mine is named Eternity. She is a gift from my granddaughters.
grammiesgirls is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #1289
Lil Kinz
Mark1112 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my Black Bear named Yogi. I like the wilderness pets and he was my very first. He is very cute also and better than your average bear!
Mark1112 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #1290
Lil Kinz
Scubagal is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I am so glad a friend bought me my first Webkinz. His name is :gor:Joe (he's a gorilla) and I have adopted many kinz since he first found his way into my heart. So far a few of my favorites are: Jorja the unicorn(Georgia was my mom's name and she always said I was like a unicorn......unique); :manatee:Mike the manatee (my former boyfriend that got me into diving); UGA the bulldog (for my favorite college team); and :acs:Sasha the Cocker Spaniel (for my best friend's spaniel that passed away several years ago). You see, my kinz pets help me keep my friends and their pets close to me and my heart. I don't think that I can really come up with one favorite. They are all special in their own way. I have more ready for me to adopt when I'm ready to expand my growing family of pets. Thank you.
Scubagal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz