Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 10:44 AM   #1271
Webkinz :)

bababa9999 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My Favorite webkins pet is Taffy, my beagle. She carries the name of a pet that I had when I was a young girl. I like the way she looks. She is fun to dress.
bababa9999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:44 AM   #1272
extrememom

extrememom is on a distinguished road

My first Webkinz pet was Poppy (a lil Pig). I bought him for myself because my kids didn't like me always playing on their accounts. I know have many more Webkinz and enjoying playing with them all and decorating their rooms.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #1273

hilary2776 has a spectacular aura abouthilary2776 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webbie is my White Mouse Jerry!!! My Jer Bear was my very first webbie and he has stayed my favorite, this December my Jerry will be 4 years old!! He's growing up so fast! Hehe!!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #1274

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

To pick a favorites is hard, but I'd have to go with My first also CF paws(my leopard) my son bought him for me for my birthday because I love wildcats and he thought I'd enjoy webkinz. He was right!!!
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #1275

sosweet is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz pet is named rosy and she is a pink and white dog. I got her when I had to get teeth pulled at the dentist cause I didn't have enough room in my mouth for them so my mom got her for me! since then she has been my favorite webkinz
Old 05-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #1276
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz is my canary, her name is little tweety, but they are all special to me.
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #1277
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

My favorite is the Signature german shepherd, who loves wearing hats and clothes, and who would look awesome in a pharoah's helm. Thanks WI!!!

sig WetNose in mom's room.JPG
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #1278
Lil Kinz
Chrisamy1922 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite webkinz is my first, Missy a purple Emperor Dragon.
Chrisamy1922 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:53 AM   #1279

gabee is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is... Hmm... Probably the Unicorn! It is sooo adorable! I just LOVE it!
gabee is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:54 AM   #1280
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite webkinz is Miracle my signature timber wolf. I got her on Christmas, she was 50 dollars and worth every cent. Sometimes when I'm holding her, my mom thinks she's a real life kitten! She's the only one, besides my bubblegum cheeky cat, that can tame my bratty zums, Zami and Zoola. She's perfect in every single way.
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz