Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 10:29 AM   #1261
Lil Kinz
Gramma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Our favorite Webkinz is Tweety.....:easter:
Gramma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #1262
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

My favorite pet, though I love them all, would probably have to be my deer, Meadow.:deer:
She is so soft, and she's really cute too.
I live in Indiana, so we have a lot deer anyways, and when I saw that the Webkinz deer came out, I loved it. So every time my mom and I were driving somewhere and I saw a deer, I'd "subtly" drop hints about how cute the deer were. So one day, she surprised me. I came home to find my deer sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me.
We decided to name her Meadow, since deers live in the meadow, and because I thought it was a cute name for her. We designed her room together, and she lives in the Country themed room.

Pictures of Meadow:
Meadow getting dressed in casual wear:
Click the image to open in full size.

Meadow getting dressed in formal wear:

Meadow in the garden:

Meadow at Christmastime:

Meadow in her room (with Lacey the Lamb):

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 05-06-2010 at 10:39 AM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #1263
Webkinz :)
Katrina52 is on a distinguished road

My favorite pets would be two that are not mine. The first pet I got my grandson was Super Bear, and he still sleeps with my grandson! My next favorite pet is the first pet I got my granddaughter, who lives in Japan. The pet is a sheep and she named it what she could say at the time which was Jeep. Both pets "talk" to Gram even though both grandkids have many more by now!
Katrina52 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #1264
Lil Kinz
ownedbyawestie is an unknown quantity at this point

We love all our webkinz!!

Our daughter loves her pink and white cat (she has named blossom)..she also is enjoying collecting the new webkinz endangered species...they are helping us teach her about different animals and how we can help them.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #1265

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Cool contest tahnks FIA fot information!!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #1266

A & E's mom will become famous soon enough

My first...Yorkie. My two daughters bought "me" a webkinz on Mother's Day 4 years ago. They wanted me to be able to visit with them in their rooms and play games, and send them surprises through the mail. Now we get to go to the clubhouse, Kinzpark...and who knows what will show up around the corner.
A & E's mom is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #1267
Lil Kinz
lizurd1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkins is The Charcoal Cat. The one I have is named Misty. I got her after my cat died because it looked just like her and it made me feel like Misty was still with me. The cat sits on top of the container that my "real" cat's ashes are in.
Liz Corsten
Old 05-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #1268
avadel20

avadel is on a distinguished road

Hi my favorite webkinz is the Webkinz Baby Penguin love her I name her Bonita.
avadel is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #1269
Lil Kinz
alliwhinery is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Hi! People of webkinz

Like I totally think this contest is cool and I want to enter!

alliwhinery

P.S. these are my pets Fluffy:wt:Taz
alliwhinery is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:43 AM   #1270
KimsPets
Simmmba is an unknown quantity at this point

Like so many others, if I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to say it would be my first one, my tiger Santana. He was a Valentine's Day gift the first Valentine's Day after my son was born. Since I was having trouble thinking of a name for the baby, our family had a running joke that we would have to call him "Baby Santana". When I found out that the tiger had actually come from the gift shop at the baby hospital, I just had to name him Santana!

Thank you for the contest,
Kimmie
KimsPets :bt:
Simmmba is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz