Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:50 AM   #1241
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

grammak has disabled reputation

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet is Buzz my hummingbird. SHe was my very first pet and was a gift from my grand son when I had to stop babysitting him. Buzz is just like a best friend to me and is always there to bring me a smile Buzz is strong and fast and likes to fool around with all our clubhouse friends and be sillly with me. Buzz is going to the academy now because she wants to jump and dance like all her friends. We also go on vacations together too just like that elf you see on tv. We have many other pets in our house too and Buzz likes to go from room to room and just visit them all. I think her favorite room is still her own quiet tree house though.
grammak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 09:50 AM   #1242
Lil Kinz

ilovewebkinz78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My fav pet is my adorable Basil. She's an American Golden Retriever. :acs: (She looks like this just that her ears are shorter and fluffier She loves to make to pet friends, and star in her own movies. She often entertains her friends by singing for them. Basil loves the spotlight!
ilovewebkinz78 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:50 AM   #1243
cjhill39 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite Webkinz is my Buffalo named Barnwell. I only have 2 webkinz and he was my first!
cjhill39 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:53 AM   #1244
Lil Kinz
flemoidzorcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow... for me it's tough to pick just one favorite! I like so many Webkinz!!! The caterpillar is especially one of my favorites! Me & one of my friends have an inside joke with it! I love it and my friend thinks it's not very cute! =DD Yay Webkinz!
flemoidzorcher is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 09:54 AM   #1245
Lil Kinz
flowergirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my sons crocodile Osiris.

We is SO cute and always looks like he's smiling. Fellow Webkinz beware - I'd be more worried about Crocodile Teeth than Tears LOL

I just think he's the cutest pet ever!
flowergirl1 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:54 AM   #1246
Lil Kinz
angeni1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Pharaoh's ouifit it is so cool :el1:
angeni1 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:59 AM   #1247
Lil Kinz
Peggycpa is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav webkinz are my birds, especially Robin because he is a sign of Springtime! I love the treetop rooms.
Peggycpa is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:00 AM   #1248
ChiefLisa

Peace For Pugs is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite pet is my adorable little pug "Pugsley." She is my first webkinz pet that I have adopted. I love her sweet little face and her beautifully curly tail. Because she has pretty plain colors on her coat, she look amazing in all of the clothing I give her to wear. Her favorite food is spaghetti, but, she loves anything that I give her. She is a sweet little angel.
Peace For Pugs is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #1249
Lizzy243P
Lil Kinz

lcastenson is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet has to be the Lil' Kinz Treefrog - my first kinz pet. My best friend took me to her favorite store because she said she had a surprise for me. The surprise was Webkinz! We looked at all the pets and we finally decided that the little tree frog was the one. My BFF helped me register and adopt my webkinz - I named her Rosemarie which is my best friend's middle name.
lcastenson is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #1250
Lil Kinz
katie2223 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my pink poodle. It was a birthday present so I love it.
katie2223 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz