Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #1231
piggy4me2
Webkinz :)
collielvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I got hooked on webkinz by helping my nieces get their accounts started. Then I started playing to gift them items that they wanted. My favorite Webkinz is my Collie. I have had real life collies, and think they are the greatest dog ever. It is the only stuffed webby that i have on my desk and I see it everyday.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 09:18 AM   #1232

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

My favorite Webkinz is my white Poodle, Marlena. She is glamorous, smart, and very kind. Being glamorous, Marlena especially loves all the outfits I buy for her at the W store and the special clothes we get with our Deluxe membership...although she's not interested in the silly hats. She says they're not very dignified and fine for her less-refined brothers and sisters. Marlena is also very smart and has spent a lot of time taking classes at the Kinzville Academy. She would like to win an Egyptian headdress for her brother, Truman, who is really into all things Egyptian.
awryalot is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #1233
Lil Kinz
RWSiberia is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the Persian cat Ratsy, who reminds me of my real life favorite cat. Except the Webkinz one is better behaved and easier to dress.
RWSiberia is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #1234
loveykinz3
Lil Kinz
LoveyKinz3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the Himalayan Cat. I would love to own one since I think they are the most beautiful cats but I'm allergic so I have to settle for my Webkinz one.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:21 AM   #1235

Minty is on a distinguished road

My favorite is my Cheeky Cat, Ginger. I got her because she had a unique look from the other webkinz pets. I really enjoy sending gifts to my kids and their friends because it makes me look like a "Cool Mom".

Have a good day!
Minty
Minty is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #1236
Lil Kinz
Suzan is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm from Michigan and I've been playing webkinz for about 2 years now. And I just gotta say I LOVE it it's amazing. Since I started playing I also got my 3 younger siblings, my one older sister, 3 of my close friends, and 2 of my little cousins hooked on ebkinz. Since I've been playing I haven't had much luck I've had rare and exlisive items go missing I've had items stolen of my account and all sorts of things. so winnin this would be amazing but I'd deffinately have to say that my favorite webkinz I the white Easter duck, because he is so fluffy and soft and adorable. Because he is so chubby he is great to cuddle with. When my friend got me her I was sooo happy. I named her amber and I just love her :easter:

Your member,
Suzan
Suzan is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:27 AM   #1237
webelo3
Gift Guru

Kodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonder

Hi, and thanks for hosting this giveaway. My favorite pet is my reindeer, rebel, because Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I love his sled. Thanks, again!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #1238
Lil Kinz
queenofmean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi My favorite pet is my Wolf named SHRIKE, he is a tuff and a cute guy.
:gwolf:
Old 05-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #1239
Summer All The Time

DJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clownDJLOVESWEBKINZ is cool as a bunny clown

:chi:My favorite Webkinz is Chewy, my Lil Kinz Chihuahua. She was the very first Webkinz I adopted on my account, and even though I know that she's not real, sometimes she seems almost real. I sometimes talk to her and I am always buying her cool stuff.:chi: I love her so much!
DJLOVESWEBKINZ is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #1240
Lil Kinz
snolane is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my very first one, which is Hoo, the owl. I sleep with him at the top of my pillow. I have many more webkinz now,but Hoo will always be special!!!
snolane is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz