Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #1221
Webkinz :)

snowball11 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my favorite animal is the cotton candy bunny because i love bunnys and cotton candy!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #1222
rcollielover96

rosered is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is the Collie. I have always loved collies, and I have one named Lilly on my account.
rosered is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #1223

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

It's so hard to choose a favorite but I would have to say it's my Siamese, this was my first webkinz and was given to me by my daughter. It's funny because we were adopting two pets at the same time, my Siamese and her American Buffallo..the codes were switched in error and I thought I was adopting the Siamese...(this is when we were new to webkinz..lol) so I am also the proud owner of an American Buffallo...which is named after my late cat...Daisy...I had to choose a different name for the Siamese..my daughter let me adopt them both
scheuerh is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:00 AM   #1224

grumpy83 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my first one. The penguin. His name is Pudge. I had been playing on my daughters account for a year and me and my best friend were at a store, and i saw him. I couldnt resist his fat cheeks and I have been on my own webkinz account ever since.
grumpy83 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:01 AM   #1225
Lil Kinz
Paula Fain is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is Charlie, my black lab. He was my first---I love all my Webkinz but Charlie is special. I have him almost through school. I am very proud of his accomplishments.
Logun by Nana
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #1226
Bengalcat4 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is my first one, Floyd the Fox. I have adopted many others, but he will always be my favorite.
Bengalcat4 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #1227
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite Webkinz is my black and white cheeky dog. He reminds me of my dog who is always smiling and happy to see me.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #1228

kturner3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourtie Webkinz is my signature cocker spaniel. She is my first (and so far only!) ebay purchase and she came to me all the way from New York! So I called her Taylor after my favourite New York Giant Lawrence Taylor!! I love her PSI too it is one of the best ever!!
kturner3 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #1229
Lil Kinz
funshine2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my Iggy the iguana. I love her sparkles and how bright and happy she is. I love to dress her up in real life and on webkinz world.
funshine2001 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #1230

Pichu200 will become famous soon enough

Hello, I would love to have one of the codes, I live in Israel, and we don't have much stuff that we can get here besides quite expensive webkinz clothes
We also can't buy from e-store because it doesn't accept our credit card.
My Lava Dragon is a Beauty Pageant champ, and he would just love to have that hat to his collection so he can enter it to one of his contests, so maybe you could see him win with it
Hope you understood that my favorite pet is my Lava Dragon, Draco
Pichu200 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz