Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 08:47 AM   #1211
Corey68
Lil Kinz
aagb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I love all of my Webkinz, but my favorite is probably Peter Max, my Lil 'Kinz bunny. He's the busy bee in the house and is responsible for most of the daily activities, including tending a large garden and keeping all of my animals supplied with plenty of farm-fresh food. He's always bouncy and cheery, and he's up for anything I want to do, whether it's cooking, playing a game or going to the park. (All of the advantages of a real pet, without the disadvantages!) What's not to like?!
aagb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #1212
ℓєт ιт gσ
Webkinz :)

Ellaworld is an unparalleled talent
Ellaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talent

My favorite Webkinz is the unicorn, I love her cute little horn.
She's so smart and cool and brave
she will never need be afraid
If I had a favorite webkinz pet,
The unicorn is indeed the best!
Ellaworld is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #1213
Jumpin4Joy
Lil Kinz
Jumpin4Joy is on a distinguished road

I would like to enter! My favorite pet is my brand new Marshmallow Bunny. She is sooo soft and cuddly. No name yet. I'm still working on that.
Jumpin4Joy is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:50 AM   #1214
Lil Kinz
Capt'n Jim is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely the king of my webkinz world Houdini. A black cat by nature, Houdini is a suave, playboy webkinz who lives in a lush world of Webkinz in his provate mansion. A senior at the Kinzville academy, he can do many multiple tasks and is always assisted by his bat friend, Belvedere. Because of his notoriety and high profile he recently added a security detail for his webkinz mansion and personal guard Jay, a quirky, young Blue Jay. A graduate from the school of Jay and Silent Bob, Houdini's secunity Jay is sure to be an able side companion to Houdini until his Buffalo friend, 'So Bob comes along. Houdini truly lives in a great world of Webkinz holdig many rare items and three crowns of wonder to his credit. The Pharaoh would be an outstanding achievement for Houdini.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #1215
Lil Kinz
baseballboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I love ALL my Webbiez, but my favorite Webkinz is still my 1st - Daisy the Duck. :easter:
I love how she waddles when she walks! TOO CUTE
Old 05-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #1216
cloverblossom2009

insiderfan has a spectacular aura about

Cool Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz has got to be the lil kinz clydesdale!!! first one i had and definetly the cutest (except for maybe my purple springtime chick) I think no matter what I dress her in she looks awesome!
insiderfan is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #1217
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

My favorite pet is Cedric the groundhog because he was a gift from my mom and sister, who went to many walgreens looking for a pet for me because they knew i was going through a difficult time and needed some cheering up
eludedreverie is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:57 AM   #1218
Lil Kinz
momofspmmcj is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../blackbear.png
Every one of my family members is represented by one of the webkinz pets on my account. My favorite is my black bear, who is my husband. He represents the way I see my husband when he's at his best - warm, loving, understanding, etc.!
momofspmmcj is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:57 AM   #1219
Lil Kinz
Terrykitzmiller is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my Dragon called Stephanie. Stephanie is my daughter's name and she does all kinds of wonderful thing for me. I love all my webkinz but if I had to choose one it would be the dragon!!!!
Terrykitzmiller is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:58 AM   #1220
DeeDeeDancer94

DeeDeeDancer94 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is the husky! They are my favorite animal too. I have 2 huskies in real life, and they are such wonderful pets!:husky:
DeeDeeDancer94 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz