Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 08:26 AM   #111
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favourite Webkinz is Valiant, my Lil'Kinz Poodle. She was actually my fourth Webkinz, but she was a fresh start for me after going for two years without Webkinz. Therefore, she has a very special place in my heart. Her favourite colour is blue, and her favourite food is Watermelon. And even though she is a Poodle, she would like everyone to know that she is not a girly-girl.

- Jane
jenga_jane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #112
Saltgrass128
Webkinz :)

goosigirl is just really nicegoosigirl is just really nice

My favorite pet is my first; the Clydesdale:clyde:! I had saved up enough money to buy my first Webkinz. On our way home from the store, I was trying to decide what I should name him. I couldn't think of anything that suited him well. Finally, my mom asked "Well, why don't you name him Saltgrass?" I've been on Webkinz for about three years and I still can't think of a name better than that.
goosigirl is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #113
Lil Kinz

chexdad is on a distinguished road

My favorite favorite Webkinz snowman is Anisland. The family punster suggested the name...
chexdad is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #114
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

My favorite pet is my cheeky cat, Valencia. I like her because she is bright orange, and orange is my favorite color. Even though I'm a dog person, I still love her best! Oh yea, and she has one of the biggest smiles in WW!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #115

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

My first pet will always have a place in my heart. My reindeer Elmoe. She was given to me by my older kids to help me battle empty nest. My older DD was moving to Japan to go to work, and the youngest is getting married and moving to her own home. I was out of work at the time, and WW and WI and my pets got me through the day. Once a mom always a mom, I needed to "take care" of something. And gardening through the winter months helped too. Of course the 30 that have followed all are special too. My sign. calico cat is very special, and gotta love the moose. Thank you for this contest, what fun...
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #116
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is Cotton Candy my littlekinz hippo! She is fun and I really, really like her!
Old 04-30-2010, 08:32 AM   #117
dehudd4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all!!!
My favorite Webkinz pet is my reindeer Mabel. She was one of my first, plus she comes with this great sleigh in Webkinz World!
Old 04-30-2010, 08:32 AM   #118
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite pet is my little hummingbird Ruby. She is the oldest but tiniest of all my pets. She is super sweet and always helps out around the house.
natalie456789 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:39 AM   #119

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite Webkinz is my first one as well. She is a pug I named Jozey after my Boxer Dog. Since Ganz hadn't made a boxer when I started playing I decided the pug looked the most like my own dog. I love dressing her up and decorating rooms in the house she shares with my other adopted
Webkinz pets!

Thanks!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:39 AM   #120
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

Asking me to choose one of my Webkinz as favorite would be like asking a parent to choose her favorite child. Even though they are "just" pixels on a screen and toys made of polyester and plastic beans, each one has his or her own personality and identity onscreen and off. I'll tell you a little about my first four pets:

Sidney, the , started it all. He was a gift from my boyfriend (now my husband!) when we were first getting to know each other. Sidney is the farmer who supervises our gardens in Webkinz World. Each time i adopt a new Webkinz frog, Sidney teaches him how to rake, harvest, and sometimes dig in the garden. He also teaches them that it is unnecessary to water the garden in Webkinz World, but always reminds me to water my real life garden. He is mature and dependable.

Lester, the , is very dynamic and excitable. He is curious and always wants to know what is going on around him. Plushie Lester wears a little blue dog collar. In , Lester is a graduate of the cooking class at Kinzville Academy, and he runs a nice diner in our house. He recently opened a coffee shop next door to the diner. He employs some of the other webbies in his businesses.

Boris, the :deer:, is shy, fashion-conscious, and quiet. Sometimes, Lester gets on his nerves. I adopted both of them at the same time. Boris graduated the grooming class at KA, and has a three-chair barber shop / salon in . In the 3D world, Boris has several different Kinzstyle outfits that he likes to wear and is the only Webbie that i regularly dress up and put different clothes on.

Finally, Roger, the , was rescued from a garage sale for a dollar... but then i had to find a code on eBay to bring him to life! Roger was nervous at first, but he has gained self-confidence and enjoys a challenge. Plush Roger has been wearing a Wheel of Wow t-shirt since the day i bought him. His adoption gift online was an ambulance, so he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. Because of this, he was the Webbie who came to the hospital with us when my husband broke his leg, and his furry green presence was a comfort to us both.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz