Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 07:42 AM   #1171
Webkinz :)

Alf1111 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Hello I'm Alf and my favorite webkinz is also my first one ever: A Husky name Blizzard. He is such a cute pet and he loves to play in the park and trading with Doug. Thank you Insider for this opportunity to win.
Your are wonderful....
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 07:44 AM   #1172
nelg47

nelg47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, to pick one Webkinz.... that's hard! I guess it would have to be my very one which is a beagle. I have two beagles at home so adding a third to our "beagle family" worked very well.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:47 AM   #1173
mygra will become famous soon enough

my favorite pet .. is Squirt...he is my first one was a birthday present from my daughter 4 years ago..and he started my accounts which now is 8 accounts.. yet he will always be my favorite,,i have a love of turtles and he was webkinzs first turtle...my grandson named him after the movie finding nemo,,,
mygra is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #1174

LadyScary has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz would have to be ALL of them!!

Although i would say my very favorite would have to be my first webkinz the Beagle.
my oldest son had been wanting a dog but we were undecided as to what breed we would choose. He had said that if we ever got a Beagle he would name it Skittles.
So when i was looking carefully to purchase my very first webkinz over three years ago, i chose the Beagle and named it Skittles.
over the years i find that each new (and old) webkinz has a story that helps name them
(almost as if they name themselves {anyone else notice this} ) i would really like to bring my Skittles to the clubhouse dresses in an egyptian Helm!
Thanks for all the great contests!!!!
LadyScary is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #1175
45838910 is on a distinguished road

Hi, My name is Rachel. I'm from Gainesville, GA. My favorite Webkinz would have to be the catapillar. It comes with a butterfly costume and lots of cool stuff--whats not to like? I have a Webkinz catapillar; I named him Iggy-TMac-Hermie.

P.S. Thank you Webkinz for the contest!
45838910 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:50 AM   #1176
grandmapauly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi- I am a grandma of 8 and 5 of those are webkinz members and I have 19 pets myself! My favorite is Chubbykinz, a cute penguin. I collect all things penguin so of course I had to have one! I love them all and have finished classes at the academy for 17 so far! Mothers Day is Sunday and maybe someone will get me a new Webkinz? Thanks .
grandmapauly is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:50 AM   #1177
Lil Kinz
owi_2808 is an unknown quantity at this point

It has been a very long time since I have been on WI... My son and daughter both play and as they get older love the new games. I have let them do thier own things for a few years now and they are old enough to maintian what they have. My sons favorite in Mohito. he dresses this spotted frog like him and even put on the mohawk as he had on from 5-8 years old. My daughters favorite is Hero, the dalmation.

Thanks for your considertion

Eric

Quinn 9
Claire 7
owi_2808 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 07:55 AM   #1178

teddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clown

It's super hard to pick a favorite Webkinz, they are all adorable and each is special in it's own way! I guess though, I would say, that my favorite is Precious, my Persian cat, because she is a cat, which I love cats, and she is very regal and a lady. And she has excellent manners! You could take her to any function, such as a tea party, and she would behave perfectly, she would not slurp her tea or gobble up all the cookies!
teddiebear63 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:55 AM   #1179
Lil Kinz

QueenBowler is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my Black poodle named Precious. I had a friend who owned a real black poodle by that name and she was so much fun to play with.
QueenBowler is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:56 AM   #1180
Lil Kinz
pamgalloway is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, Webkinz Insider for this great contest! I love all my Webkinz, but my favorite is probably my Buffalo, Cody. He was a gift from my favorite Webkinz friend and he's very special to me. Have a great day!
pamgalloway is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz