Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 07:24 AM   #1161
Lil Kinz
myfoshers is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I have so many Webkinz pets so it's hard to choose my favorite. I will tell you a little about one of my favorites. Her name is Kyra and she is named after my daughter. She's a pink poodle and I always dress her in the best outfits. We also have a toy poodle for a pet so it incorporates two memebers of our family into one webkinz pet.
myfoshers is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 07:24 AM   #1162
Webkinz :)

mystical panda is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is our mystical panda. My son bought a few card packs with money he got for his birthday. When he was opening the cards on the way home, I overheard him saying that he hoped to get the mystical panda. When he saw the card, he started screaming and so did his brother. It was just like Christmas again. They were so excited to have such a rare Webkinz. They named him Hubba Bubba and they love to see him sparkle.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:26 AM   #1163

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

Seems like I am not the only one that favors our first pet is the winner.
My granddaughter & I play with "Lady" our pink poodle almost every day.
I am pleased she will be POM this year again! A good cause added is a bonus.
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:26 AM   #1164
Lil Kinz

samanthade is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite Webkinz is like most people my first one. My children had their own accounts and decided as a surprise to buy me my own Webkinz. They chose a White Terrier and she was named Coco. Eventhough I have added a few more to my account she remains my favourite.
samanthade is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:26 AM   #1165
Lil Kinz
catsme is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My Favarite Webkinz is Batty. My Grandma wanted to give me a pet that was different & not a Teddy Bear. Batty is soft & people smile when they see me carry him. I like how he flys around the room. Brandon
Old 05-06-2010, 07:28 AM   #1166
Lil Kinz
mom2lacj is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz has to be my very first pet Lady. My first German Shepherd dog on Webkinz. She was going to be my only pet I would get on here, BUT I have since adopted over 50 pets. I do enjoy the plush animals as much as playing with the ones online.
Thank you for offering cool prizes and contests.
mom2lacj is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #1167
emersondeanna is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I Love my Webkinz family ! All 120 of them, but the favorite is Lil Yellow Springtime Chick. Peeps are the worlds best candy, and now I have one all year long and she blows me a kiss when I come to see her!
emersondeanna is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:33 AM   #1168

YeoSoCute is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz would be my first Webkinz, Rainbow the regular Cocker Spaniel. She's soft and is fun to play with.
YeoSoCute is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #1169
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Hello, my favorite pet is Chubaka the schnauzer. I named him after 'Chewy' the wookie character in Star Wars which I'm a huge fan of.... He i not my first one but he looks so funnny with nothing but sunshades on. He loves to go in the Kinzville park and pick up litter. Thank you for all your daily hard work to make this site wonderful place to be....
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:36 AM   #1170

cajun3343 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz pet would be my first one ever- a Lil Alley cat that I named Rascal after my real-world cat. I've been hooked ever since even though I'm "grandma-age"I still play.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz