Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #1101
Mom2MissT
Webkinz :)

Cenlydia3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I think my favorite webkinz is still my Horse, C C Sundae. My daughter got her for me more Mother's day in 2007. Ganz retired the Horse shortly thereafter. She holds a special place in my heart and seems to be highly intelligent.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 02:27 AM   #1102
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I've enjoyed reading these posts. Seems Webkinz hold a special place in many hearts! My favorite is our first of course, Battybat.

Thanks for the contest WI.
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:36 AM   #1103
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

My FAVORITE pet has to be the Sherbert Bunny! This was given to me by a fellow webkinz lover long after it was retired. It was given out of friendship and nothing more! It came at a time when I needed cheered up! Whenever things go wrong I look at my bunny and it makes me smile!
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 02:45 AM   #1104
Lil Kinz
B101J is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the Alley Cat. It was given to me at Christmas by someone I love verymuch!!! My cat's name is Griswald
B101J is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 04:11 AM   #1105

kendrademaris is on a distinguished road

My very favorite pet on Webkinz is the Love Puppy. I think he is so cute and has a great theme to him. His hearts are like hope and we all need that!
My daughter was in the hospital, so we missed the helm. Thank you for the chance to get one! I would be so happy and so would my daughters!
kendrademaris is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 04:25 AM   #1106
youchu will become famous soon enough

Like so many people, my favourite Webkinz is my first - the Tie Die Frog. I'm a grown-up now (and have been for a long time), but can't see any reason not to relax from the "real" world by living in Webkinz World for a little while each day. I wanted to name my frog something profound and spent days deliberating....until I finally relented. He wanted to be named "Frog" and that was that! I have adopted quite a few since then, trying to name them with different types of names. Neveretheless, Frog is named correctly - no doubt. He is the softest and cutest of all the Webkinz frogs.

THANK YOU, Webkinz Insider, for this opportunity to win! Frog and I were completely unaware of it last weekend.
youchu is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:04 AM   #1107
Lil Kinz
da3250pr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is Val, my velvety elephant. She was my first Webkinz. I received her as a gift from my son for valentine day. She came FedEx in a flower box, really a great gift. I enjoy feeding her, taking her to all the rooms in our webkinz house, and shopping for her. I now have many more webkinz, but she will always be my favorite.
da3250pr is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:13 AM   #1108
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite Kinz is the very first one I adopted, Brandi bunny...a white rabbit I received from my aunt for Christmas in 2007. :rbt:
Since Brandi, my Webkinz addiction continues to grow. It has spread to all adult family members and is a great way to play online with all of them. Also, it gives us something in common to talk about. I have adopted many other Kinz but Brandi is still my girl. She has been going to school, gets prizes from Doug, saw Santa this past Christmas...I LUV WEBKINZ & of course, Brandi!!!!!
:rbt:
purple525 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #1109
green713 is on a distinguished road

:goo: dear my favorite ebkinz pet is the Citrus Dragon. i own a Citrus Dragon and hes my favorite pet for some reasons. 1st i love his fur its so soft and fuzzy. 2nd i like his wings, horns, and claws because they are shiny and smooth feeling. 3rd i like him because on ebkinz orld he has a cool lemonade stand as a pet spicfic item. and the last reason is hes the biggest ebkinz i own

from, greenmushrooms713
Old 05-06-2010, 05:28 AM   #1110
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Once again WI to the rescue. I love how generous the members and staff of WI are. It is great to know that if like in my case you are unable to participate in a contest because you have to work that WI will give you a second chance. So thank you to all who donated the codes and thank you to the staff and especially the founders of WI!! You all rock!!

OK so My favorite webkinz would have to be the one that started it all. Flicka my Clydesdale:clyde: is the very first webkinz I ever received. She was given to me by mom for Christmas 2007 and my daughter got the Yorkie. Flicka looked just like a horse I used to own when I was younger so I named her Flicka. She not only started my addiction to webkinz but she also started my theme of naming my webbies after pets I have owned or that I still own. She is the leader of my webbie family and I used her named as my screen name for WI. Now it is 3 years later and I have almost 100 webkinz and a lot of other webkinz collectibles. No matter how many webkinz I get Flicka will always be number 1 to me.
:clyde::clyde::clyde::clyde::clyde::clyde::smi tten::clyde:

Thank you for all that you do!!

Flicka28
Flicka28 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz