Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 08:07 AM   #101
Lil Kinz
Kinbarii is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My sons got my hooked on Webkinz and I have madly started collecting a bunch. But, I have to say my favorite is my very first pet. A giraffe that I named Ozaki. I collect giraffes and the Webkinz plush was too cute to pass us on.
Kinbarii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 08:09 AM   #102
Lil Kinz
Dawlly is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.My favorite webkin is the daisy tortoise!!!!! I love the bright colors and designs it has on its shell. I also like the car I got with my daisy tortoise!!!! Thanks for having such a great contest and so far this webkin is my favorite!!
View Post Originally Posted by FIA

We have over 1500 Pharaoh's Helm feature codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us a little bit about your favorite Webkinz pet. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Contest Dates: Friday, April 30th to 11:59pm on Friday, May 7th
  • Only one entry is allowed per member. Anyone who posts more than once in this thread will be disqualified from the contest and will NOT receive a code.
  • The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, May 10th.
  • The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".
  • To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.
Good Luck to Everyone! We can't wait to hear about your favorite pets!

----------------------------------------------------------

Just to get things rolling, I wanted to tell you a bit about my favorite Webkinz.

Click the image to open in full size.

My favorite Webkinz is "Fluffy", my Lil Kinz Unicorn. She was the very first Webkinz I adopted on my account, and even though I know that she's just a bunch of pixels on a screen, sometimes she seems almost real. I enjoy spoiling her by buying her all sorts of cool clothes to wear.
Dawlly is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:10 AM   #103
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite webkinz is Mia my Panda and the first webkinz I was able to get. This was when webkinzs were VERY limited and impossible to find anywhere. I was so lucky to find her for my daughter and she was sooooooo happy. I'll nerver forget how many store I went to to find a webkinz, any webkinz. Twinwebkinzs
Old 04-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #104
Webkinz :)
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

awww, what a nice bunch of members. It's also fun to read about the fave pet

I'm entering on behalf of my daughter. She has lots of webkinz and delights in the new and elaborate pets. But I always see her return to the striped cat, she calls her alleycat. Alleycat isn't her first pet but she is beloved. My daughter sits her by the computer when she plays. I think she loves the stripes, the cute eyes and I know she loves the song because she's often singing and dancing "Where did you, where did you, where did you get those stripes?"
<3
twinklestar is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #105
I love

kinzvillegal123 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webbie is the Love Kitten.
She was my first E-store pet! I named her Sweet-Tart, based off my favorite candies.
I got her for Valentines day, from my mom.

Also, I love my pug. She was by first ever webbie!
kinzvillegal123 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:13 AM   #106
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

My favorite was my first. His name is Hoppy, and he is soooooo adorable. When I first logged him in, I had a glitch and had to wait a while, then i was able to play with him. but then I wasn't able to open my gift box. So, I did some trading and got my PSI! And then the next time I logged in Ganz had opened the gift box for me! Since then i have gotten Slimy, and Speckles. I hope to get a shark (Chompers), or a bat (Batty).
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #107
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

My favorite Webkinz in my bat, Mikhail. ♥ ♥ He wears a vampire outfit and lives in a very awesome Medieval room. He's the coolest!
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:22 AM   #108

cheech is on a distinguished road

hippi and happi were our first pets, a lil'kinz hippo and a lil'kinz penguin. I love entering competitions with these two who have completed the most training at the academy. Another of my favorites is Kalagvna, our turkey, who does all the gardening duties and sleeps in the garden on his cool PSI... his name means turkey in a Native American language.
cheech is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:23 AM   #109

becca_kins is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is my American Bison "Dakota". I named him that because the first buffalo I ever saw was in the Dakotas; my parents took us on summer vacation (road trip) "out West", and it was one of the best vacations I ever had!
becca_kins is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:25 AM   #110
mamazgirlz

Jujubear2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my Siamese cat, named Suki. We bought him in memory of our Siamese (he was 14 yrs old) that past away suddenly (cancer, he seemed fine till 2 days before he died) Buying this webkinz really helped my young daughter deal with the saddness. We love all the webbies in our house, but this one is extra special
Jujubear2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz