Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 12:41 AM   #1081
jadebengal7
Webkinz :)

jadebengal7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I love my Webkinz Pharoah theme rooms and would love to dress up my Webkinz with a Pharoah Helm outfit! Sounds so cool. My favorite Webkinz are my Siamese and Himalayan Cats. But, I love them all.
jadebengal7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #1082
Lil Kinz
OCEAN7599 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have quite a few Webkinz but I like this bunny the best. I think the many colors are a cool combination. Pink for me and blue for my brother. Thanks Webkinz.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #1083
Lil Kinz
chappiekin is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Hello
I am happy to see that I am not the only adult who loves Webkinz. I now have 20 - was started by my granddaughter. I am an early childhood educator and researcher and have been sharing my perspectives on the value of Webkinz for 21st century children - wonderful, authentic uses of literacy and math. it is a much better use of a child's time that some of the silly homework they are assigned at school. I am less impressed with Webkinz Jr. - precisely because it is more about teaching than learning through active engagement. I don't think I have a favorite, but one of my favorite things is in choosing just the right name for each of my pets
chappiekin is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 12:59 AM   #1084
Lil Kinz
Queenie122 is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is Pinky, my pink dragon, my first Webkinz (now I have 22!). He was given to me by my then friend, soon to be husband, as a birthday present. Even as a grown up, I sleep with him every night!
Queenie122 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:09 AM   #1085
fionaf

My favourite Webkinz is the PIG. She is so pinky, pudgey and soft. She is always with me.
:fp::fp:
Old 05-06-2010, 01:11 AM   #1086
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my spotted frog. I looked at the plush and realized he is a dead ringer for my grandfather, who raised me. Always have a special feeling for TeeGee!
koaquin is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #1087
nessi12

nessi8 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is my new signature fox named Felicity. I do love all my Webkinz especially my horses.
nessi8 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:17 AM   #1088
kendal12

My favourite pet would be the Bat, Halloween is the best time of the YEAR.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:20 AM   #1089

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz pet I have is my reindeer she was my first Webkinz her name is snow bell I got her from my girl scout troop leader for Christmas.
:rdr::rdr::rdr:
zebrasRc00l is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 01:24 AM   #1090
Lil Kinz

KingArthur is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say the Mystical Panda or something like that because I don't have one, but it's not the same. Thus, I'm really torn between my Unicorn and Emperor Dragon. I think my Dragon is my favourite pet. She's the first pet that completed Doug's Gem Hunt and that was a really cool day getting my huge gem fountain. I've won more prizes and everything with her so definitely my Dragon.
KingArthur is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz