Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #1071
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Well my favorite pet has to be my first e-store pet, the phoenix. I love its bright colors and its psi is a matching bed. It is also my first flying pet.
WebRegi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 11:29 PM   #1072
DeMooreHuis is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz has to be my Eagle, Patriot. My 6 sweet kids pooled their money to buy me a eagle webkinz for my birthday because they knew that the eagle was my favorite bird.
"... those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
DeMooreHuis is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #1073
jamezt is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course they all are my favorites, but there is a special feeling about my Spotted Frog, Myrtle, which was given to me on a trip to Myrtle Beach. It was my first Webkinz and has shared many trips with me since.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:37 PM   #1074
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

The cheeky monkey is my favorite, still. Sydney the cheeky monkey was my first and will always be my favorite.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #1075

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

My favorite Webkinz is Squeaker the Sea Otter, because he brings back great memories of a real life otter that was rescued as a pup from beneath the flooring of a dilapidated barn and raised by our dear friends and neighbors who are wildlife rehabilitators. My daughters grew up with the real life Squeaker and had great fun sledding down the hills with Squeaker at their heals. Otters are such friendly and active creatures. Squeaker has since moved on to become the star of a wildlife museum, but my daughters were very psyched when they were able to add an otter to their virtual world (plush he's a really cute pluishie!)
Linus is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 12:10 AM   #1076
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

i think my favorite webkinz is Dwayne my reindeer and very first webkinz. although i am a fan of several others as well i think since he was my first he has a special place in my heart.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #1077
Call me Kylie (:

kgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi members, I live in the USA and my favorite pet is a very had decision but my fav pet is the webkinz fox.My mom came home from work and she had something in her coat and im like "What is it?", so my mom pulled it out quickly and i saw it and i said "OMG, NO WAY!!!!!".When i went on webkinz, i was figuring Out a name then i was thinking "Hmmm, whats a good boy fox name..,".So then i SNAPPED my fingers and said "scout!" But then, a week later i wanted to name it Adam because of the writer of owl city but i still did scout
kgirl346 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 12:31 AM   #1078
gardaros
Gardaros is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite pet is actually "twins." Neither of which are on my account. When my (at the time) 4 and 5 year old daughters had lost their third (real) mouse and were suffering terrible grief compounded by their previous two, I gave them each a mouse that couldn't die. Orange and Puurrple (identified by their respective neck ribbons) have followed the girls to bed most nights for over a year now. They hold prestige above all their other webkins -sentimental firsts to recent additions!

Gardaros is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 12:37 AM   #1079
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

My favorite Webkinz so far is my dachshund... I just love her so much, her name is Dixie and she is adorable!
taytertots is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 12:40 AM   #1080
slayer0703 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz pet was my second one but the first one i bought myself and it's my husky named Kyana. I had a real husky named Kyana that my mom named from a city in Alaska. They were best friends and when my mom died it actually was hard on Kyana. She wasn't the same after my mom died.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz