Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #1061
sebbby
Webkinz :)

Sebbby is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favourite Webkinz is Benny the Signature Beagle but I also have other favourites. I guess it depends on how long since I received the last one. My first was a husky but I guicky received another one and then I started to play with the new one.
Sebbby is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #1062

momofjbp is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is Bamboo, my panda and my first Webkinz. He is adorable in his Academy outfit and straw hat! I love watching him on the trampoline and seeing him sleep in his jungle bed!
momofjbp is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #1063
senorabean is an unknown quantity at this point

One of our favorite Webkinz is my son's Lava Dragon, Magnus...We DON'T leave home without him! My son says Magnus is a lucky charm....he says it's because of Magnus that he finds "treasures" and money ...Maybe I should take Magnus with me to buy a Powerball ticket

Good luck to everyone in this contest!
Old 05-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #1064
Lil Kinz
suziblue1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is Bella, my Himalayan she was a Birthday present to me from my kids in March of 2008. I had always loved playing on my kids' accounts and was thrilled to get a beautiful Himalayan and an account of my own. Since then, I have also gotten a Chickadee :cdee:, wh I named Chiky boomboom, and a Daisy Tortoise that I named Daisy. I also have a Cocoa Dino Kinzclip, Coco, who likes to ride in the car.
suziblue1 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #1065
Lil Kinz
kittenbig is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet has to be my dalmation, Martha. My kids had really gotten into Webkinz and in a pack of trading cards, my five year old son got a mystery pet card. He wrapped it up and gave it to me for my birthday. Thus the start of my love of Webkinz and about 20 pets later, Martha is still my fav.
kittenbig is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #1066
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

i ACTUALLY ONLY HAVE ONE WEBKINZ, A POODLE NAMED SOLTAIRE. I HAVE PURCHASED MORE THAN 50 OF THEM HOWEVER BUT THEY ALL LIVE WITH MY VARIOUS GRANDCHILDREN. MY FAVORITE ONE IS USUALLY THE LAST ONE I BUY BECAUSE IT LIGHTS UP A SWEET CHILD'S FACE WHENEVER I GIVE IT TO THEM.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #1067
Lil Kinz
berny16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, i would have to say that the peace puppy is probably my favorite right now, although every webkinz so so cute and adorable in it's own little way. The peace pupp captures my eyes with the cute and colorful peace signs and i absolutly love the color of blue under it's ears and how it is so sparkaly. I have yet to see one, but when i do i will buy it! My runner up pet would probably be the signature Asian elephant, i just love the way it looks! The signature cow and black bear are some of my favs too. I guess i just like the looks of the signatures! Oh!, and i can not forget my dream of getting the mystical panda and magical dog from the trading cards! Thanks!:el1:
berny16 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #1068
rmolly

rmolly is on a distinguished road

Out of all my webkinz, my favorite has to be my collie, Rusty Rose. Shes my favorite becasue i got her from my parents on my birthday last year. I had always wanted the collie webkinz and was looking for one everywhere ... but that was when the store had stoped selling them and they became retired... I was really sad but then on my birthday my parents suprised me with a collie webkinz. I literally freaked out and i had no clue what to call it but i finally decided on RustyRose becasue roses are my favorite flower and well i guess the rusty part just sounded cool to me :-) so yeah.... rusty rose is my FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rmolly is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:25 PM   #1069
Lil Kinz
w3chan is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkin is my very first one. George the Cheeky monkey. He's so cute!
w3chan is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #1070

darcimom is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my first Webkinz, Gertrude, a pug! She is my smartest Webkinz...and even though I now have twenty-five - she will always be my favorite. I also like the citrus dragon, cute face!
darcimom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz