Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #1041
Lil Kinz

tyra3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is my Love Puppy. My husband gave it to me as an anniversary gift. I had a contest at school and one of my students named is Kissey Pooh.

Thanks for all you do!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #1042
Lil Kinz
jamesnb is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is the moose. part of my family is from canada, so I created a canada account with a moose, a beaver and a bear. but my favorite is the moose. it is like a big dear.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #1043
rubyr1012
Lil Kinz

rubyr1012 has disabled reputation

Wink Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

(Not to choose favorites, but,...)My favorite webkinz is my lil'kinz leopard named lieona. She is who i mostly play with in Webkinz world. i try to give all my pets attention, but she usually gets the most. She is my favorite mostly because she is my only girl and she looks super good in her outfits compared to my lion...Lieona has a special place in my heart only a webkinz could have.

:lion:

-rubyr1012
email: rubyr101@live.com
rubyr1012 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #1044
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is my doxie Java. which was a gift from my sister. I have 4 real doxie's, and they have always been my favorite type of dog

This was a hard choice though, because I love all of my webbie snakes too (5 of them) and my hedgehog a lot also!!
Zeb is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #1045

Corky is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is the mouse. My granddaughter gave it to me as a birthday present. She has given me several pets as presents. I have fun setting up rooms for the pets and my granddaughter and I have fun visiting each other's rooms and playing games together. Webkinz is a great way to have fun with the grandkids!!
Corky is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #1046

artemis is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite pet is the duck because they are super cute. ducks are also super cool ! their per item is adorable too !:easter:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #1047

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

I have too many favorate Webkinz to pick. I love them all!
My Spotted green frog was my 1st one and it got me addicted-her name is Mandy. I'm also a frog lover so I have 2 green frogs named Kermit and Kermit Jr and a love frog but I have a tie dye from, a bull frog and a tree frog I haven't put on yet. But my Chihuahua is named Chloe after my real pet Chihuahua named Chloe. Kind of partial to my caterpillar named Aunt Enna, my Allie Cat named Allie, my grey and white cat named Little Kitty, and the list goes on. I have a family of poodles (white, black and pink) named King Ebony, Queen Ivory and Princess - bet you know which color each one is? Then there's my holiday pets, reindeer named Prancer, peppermint puppy, clover dog, black cat, Easter bunny, Easter sheep, purple chick, love dinosaur, Thanksgiving Turkey, holy cow it goes on and on! My newest member of the family is my skunk named Flower! So many pets, so little time.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #1048

dsparenga67 is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone,
My favorite webkinz is my Minty Reindeer Sugarmint! I love Christmas, and I could not wait to get her!!
dsparenga67 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #1049
superjokes is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz is the very first one i got! a velvety elephant named jazz. love her!
superjokes is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #1050
wishingstar15

wi722 is on a distinguished road

My Favorite Webkinz is my Blue Triggerfish named bubbles because my dad accidently threw her in my bowl of soup but she was ok and we cleaned her up, and now she smells like chicken noodle soup.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz