Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #1031
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

No doubt about it. My favorite pet is Brandy, the Irish Setter. She's named after my real Irish Setter, Brandy. The real Brandy is long gone now, but most of my favorite childhood memories are wrapped up in her and my webkinz Brandy keeps those memories close at hand.
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #1032
Lil Kinz
tjkoeppl is an unknown quantity at this point

Our family has lots of great Webkinz to choose from to be favorites. I know my son loves his Lava Dragon and my Daughter looooves her shark! They have tons of fun playing in Webkinz World and checking the Insider for upcoming info and recipes. We would all agree that the coolest in our Webkinz family is Croak, the froggy that started it all. Thanks Croak, we love you!!!!
tjkoeppl is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #1033
Webkinz :)

webkinzinfinaty is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet will always be my first estore pet, Star the amethyst hound.I had begged my parents for months for an estore pet,first i asked for the topaz terrior then the garnet rover then the candy leopard and so on.But now back to star,i guess i like him the best because of his beautiful purple color and the fact that my first estore pet was a birthstone pet!
webkinzinfinaty is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #1034
KKH81497

KKH81497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I really do hate to pick a favorite but if i really had to it would be Horton.:el1: He was my very first webkinz. I had heard about it from a friend is was dying for one, but not just any one, and elephant! My favorite animal. On Christmas Eve when i opened his box and found him there i was thrilled!
My dad and i are alergic to animal dander but can still be around them for a while so we can't have any pets. Horton is like the pet i'll never have. Whenever i feel like no one outside me family cares about me he's always there litterally by my computer begging me to play. I love to spoil him and hang out at the arcade. He is the PERFECT webkinz!

:el1:I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!
KKH81497 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #1035
Always going to be a

PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

My favorite Webkinz has to be the Cheeky Monkey. I think they are so cute!
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #1036
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Hard to choose a favorite....I'll go with my chocolate lab, Chocolate Kisses! I love the bed PSI she came with and love that my pet used to do well in the stadium. Right now, she is also wearing my favorite outfit! Mermaid costume, pink tiare, and plumpy glasses!

Thanks for another great giveaway WI!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #1037
Lil Kinz
Weebok123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet was my first one Cotton Candy my pink pony ,when my real 15 year old dog passed away I was so very sad. My granddaughter gave me Cotton Candy and oh how she helped me heal,I once again had something to care for and love I know she isn't real but itis like she is to me,I feed her,dress her send to school,and play games with her.I now have 6 webkinz and each is special to me but my first will always remind me how much my gradedaughter loves me.
Weebok123 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #1038
Snoopy Lover

CAN15 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz is my Chickadee sweetpea. I love her because first, chickadees are soooo cute! And second, I named her Sweetpea in memory of my grandparents cat who I loved dearly. I've made stories with the webkin and even taken her on vacation with me before!
CAN15 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #1039
Lil Kinz
gypsygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my beagle. This was my first webkinz. My daughter and I had gone out to dinner together for her birthday and she told me about these virtual pets. I bought the beagle that night. Between my daughter, grand daughter and I, we have at least 300 webkinz.
Thank you for running this contest, and I hope that I will get a Pharaoh Helm. Sharon and Mango.
gypsygirl is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #1040
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

I'd really hate to say that I have a favorite Webkinz; I don't pick favorites, you know

But I do have a certain soft spot for my first Webkinz, Greenie the Tree Frog
soccerox7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz