Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #1021
Lil Kinz
cmrooney is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is a reindeer named Clarice. Wanted to name her Ruldolph's mom name - but that is Mrs. Doner! So we went with Clarice!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #1022
Webkinz :)

b88kw8rm is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is my lil' kinz white mouse. I named her Angelina after the show for little kids called Angelina Ballerina. She was my third webkinz pet! I love to dress her in different outfits and to visit the clubhouse with her. She's just so little and cute!
b88kw8rm is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #1023
wbknzprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is my new Peace Puppy. She is so cute and colorful. I named her Lovey, because with peace you must have love. I love the shiny peace symbols all over her body. I got her for my birthday and I am so happy because I really wanted her. I have lots of favorites and she is definately one of the best. I love Webkinz world and Webkinz insider. It is a great way to find out everything going on in Webkinz world. I check it at least once a day to see what is going on so I don't miss anything. Thanks for keeping giving us these awesome contests!!! I hope I am a winner.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #1024
roxy2430
roxy2430 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the Duck. I had one that I would pack around everywhere I went. It has been packed around and washed so much that it isn't white anymore, it is now a blueish gray color.
roxy2430 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #1025
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

My favorite Webkinz is the Signature Timber Wolf. Since I bought my Timber Wolf I always have to be around him. He is that special.

P.S. Great contest
lego is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #1026
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

My favorite webkinz is my Purple Monster I just love his colors, he's so cute! Plus his birthday is closest to mine out of all my pets, which I think is really cool.

Thank you for the great contest!
softballgirlnw is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #1027
chickadeegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I have two favorites and can't pick which one I like better. My Chickadee, of course, her name is Chickpea. Chickadees are my favorite birds. My favorite thing to do is hand feed real Chickadees at a park near my hometown. They are so cute and sit right in your hand to eat their seeds.

My other favorite is my Donkey. His name is Donald. He is my only pet that has a name that does not start with "ch". That is because he is named after my real donkey I had as a child. I loved Donald and now I have one again!

:cdee:
Old 05-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #1028

Tigerlili is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz would also be my first one - the striped alley cat. I even make sure I play with my Tiger on a daily basis by making him my gardener. =)
Tigerlili is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #1029
lilliesmom
jessiev is on a distinguished road

oh we love our webkinz! my favorite is my dragon, temeraire. i love the temeraire books and my dragon fits it perfectly! thanks for a fun contest!
jessiev is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #1030
olve obsession

kr159 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz definitely has to be my golden retriever Daisy. I had always wanted a webkinz when I was younger (around 2 and a half years ago)and my mom "claimed" we weren't able to get Christmas presents that year.I was really surprised that morning when I woke up and hurried to the Christmas tree just to take a peek to see and found my webkinz golden retriever wrapped in neat red green and white wrapping paper!! I named her daisy because my best friend had a real life dog named Daisy and she was so cute! Both me and my webkinz Daisy love to cook together and play lots of games in the arcade!I always make sure I spend enough time with her everyday! I always end up spoiling her a little more than my other webkinz because shes just that special to me! I always put her right on my mini little rocking chair in my room with a special hat I made for her out of paper! I always remember the day I got her whenever I see her!
kr159 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz