Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #1011
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my favorite pet is my sweet tooth tiger andes. he is such a pretty tiger, and i am so thankful i got him.
beth1775 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #1012
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite webkinz pet is the st. Bernard. It was my first webkinz and It is still my favorite! (I "spoil" him more than others LOL)
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #1013

jenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of lightjenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of lightjenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite webkinz pet is Snowflake. She is a reindeer :rdr: . I wasn't even interested in webkinz (my kids love them!) until I saw the super cute reindeer! Now I have three Webkinz... and I am currently eyeing up a dragon
jenofthejungle is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #1014

stylishkinz45 will become famous soon enough

This is a really hard decision because I love all of my Webkinz pets, but my favorite, would probably have to be my newest small signature fox. First of all, I absolutely love watching her slide down her PSI. She is also very cute and I enjoy playing dress up with her. I love watching her walk across the room because she is so small and love seeing her little tail wag behind her. She is my first signature, which makes her even extra special!
stylishkinz45 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #1015
saundra01

Cheetah lover will become famous soon enough

Ok so, the black lab is probably the most beautiful animal off all. My black lab, Babe started my account. I bought her with the last of my money. In honor of my mom's dog. A black lab mix. I will miss her.....
I play and sleep with that toy, and spend the most time with online, with Babe. My heart goes out to all Black labs now. May they all find peace at one point.

That is how my webkinz started. Every pet, in honor of one brave dog, Babe.
Cheetah lover is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #1016
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

my favorite webkinz is still my very first: Joey the penguin. how he came to be is somewhat of a long story, but I will try and summarize:

I LOVE penguins and use them frequently as my online avatar. one avatar is of the Linux penguin (Tux) and he just sits there and then after awhile he smiles and waves. my friends' kids LOVED watching Joey smile at them (I would get in trouble when I replaced him). one friend mentioned that he reminded her of Joey from friends saying "how YOU doin'?" from there out, my penguins are always called Joey!

I have adopted the other penguins Ganz has offered too: JayJay (for Joey Junior), Joseph, and Josie. I am going to run out of names if they release anymore! lol!
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #1017
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much for inviting me to participate in this event. I have been playing Webkinz since Aug 2007 and I simply love it and I love Webkinz Insider for always keeping us up to date. It is very hard for me to say which Webkinz is my favorite because I love most all of them. So I guess I'm going to say:

The Daisy Tortoise - I bought and extra to give my new grand daughter when she is born
Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #1018
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Like many others, my favorite Webkinz is my first one--Dasher the Reindeer.
muffy is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #1019
margielovesscott
msoloski is an unknown quantity at this point

My fave pet is the first one I got. It's the black lab. It's the softest one I have and it has a special place in my heart because it was my first
msoloski is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #1020

maddypatty150 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite Webkinz will ALWAYS be my first. It is my favorite because 5 years ago, my best friend showed me Webkinz. I remember we rushed to the store, and we both bought: Googles. We played for hours upon hours that day!
It was great, and i will always remember it.
My google :
Floppy
He is a boy, and he is 5 years old May 15th.
I love Floppy and always will!
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz