Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #991
Webkinz :)
emilysdoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet is fluffy. She is a little white dog. She was my first pet and she sleeps with me every night
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #992
NiKKi16 is on a distinguished road

My most favorite webkinz pet is my Snowman who I named Snowball. I like him the best because he is one of the few pets that walk on just two feet. He has the cutest walk and the most awesome moves from the Kinzville Academy. Ofcourse he is totally cool when it comes to Webkinz style!
NiKKi16 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #993
hrh
Lil Kinz
hrh is an unknown quantity at this point

Now my favorite isn't my 1st which is dear to my hear Miss Diva the Tree Frog but rather my Beagle Dutchess who reminds me everyday of my real beagle Pupperoni who died a year or so ago from cancer.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #994

HollyBerry3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite webkinz is my poodle posh. She was my very first webkinz. I've bought many other wbkinz and even though they are all new and shiny I still seem to like posh the best. I love spoiling her with clothes and fancy furniture.(i'm currently workiing on getting the palace princess theme). I love playing with her the most and she's the one I spend the most kinzcash on. It seems to be that a lot of people's favourite is their first webkinz, and maybe that's because you share a bond in your mind with them ( a wierd human, online animal bond) and that's definately the case with me and my poodle.
HollyBerry3000 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #995
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I guess it would be my first -- a pink poodle named Taffy. She got me into this crazy fun world of Webkinz. I didn't even know about the online part of Webkinz at first. I just bought her because she reminded me of my real world poodle. My granddaughter told me about the online part and got me started there. Now it's something I share with her and my two younger grandsons.
Elena48 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #996
Lil Kinz
Delaneyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite WEBKINZ is my wolf - Honiahaka
Delaneyd is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #997
valentine1987
Lil Kinz
valentine1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say it is the first penguin that was out! My first pet and I had to search for the cute little guy....I really wanted one!! and they were no where to be found!! But finally.....success!!!
valentine1987 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #998
Lil Kinz
kutiek99 is an unknown quantity at this point

:gr:max:gr:
is my favorite
because he is
cute and I got
him because I
dislocate my
thumb he was
a great present
Max rocks
Old 05-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #999

sourizzy is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz pet has always been my first which is Sylvia my black and white cat lilkinz. She is so nice and small and thats what makes her so cute. She has always been online waiting for me.
sourizzy is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #1000
Lil Kinz
juliemomof2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my Manatee, Finn. He is cure inside Webkinz and is soft and cuddly outside.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz