Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 07:53 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

For years, we had a huge plush horse called Sandra who looks like an enlarged clone of Brown Arabian Webkinz. So when we decided to join the Webkinz family, there was no problem which pet to buy first and how to name her! Sandra Junior wears the same Webkinz clothes as her plush counterpart, and she's soon to become Kinzville Academy graduate.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 07:54 AM   #92

Mom22boyz is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is Saphira, my whimsy dragon. She was my second pet and I stalked my local Webkinz retailer when the whimsy dragons were released.
Mom22boyz is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:55 AM   #93
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

MY Fav Pet?..... well it would be the regular panda, my first pet and so so cute
Old 04-30-2010, 07:57 AM   #94
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

My favorite pet would have to be the chocolate lab .

He was my first pet that got me started

thank you for hosting this contest

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 07:59 AM   #95
madegan
madegan is on a distinguished road

My favourite webkinz is the BEAVER it represents CANADA. Canada is where I originate. The stuff animal is really cute and soft and the food is kindof neat it is a Barkberry smoothie. And he comes with a Beaver lodge bed. My favourite webkinz so far.
madegan is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 07:59 AM   #96
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Wow! That's a hard one. I suppose my very favorite Webkinz pet would have to be my first one- the white Persian cat. I have always wanted a white female kitty with blue eyes because I wanted to name her "Edelweiss" after my favorite song in my favorite movie "The Sound of Music". Most white cats with blue eyes are male, so I never was able to get a real one. This is the next best thing.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:59 AM   #97

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

Thank you WI for hosting this contest!

My favorite Webkinz is my Hedgehog, Spike. Spike is very special to me because he's just so cute! A few days after I had purchased Spike, I went to the store with my mom, sister, and brother. As I got out of the car, Spike must have fallen out behind me. We went into the store, and when we came back to the car, Spike was nowhere to be found! Me and my sister went back in the store and asked the manager if he had seen a stuffed hedgehog. The manager then went around and asked everyone in the store if they had seen Spike. They hadn't, so we went back to the car. As we started to drize away, my sister let out a scream. There Spike was, being carried around by a stray dog in the parking lot. We got Spike back, but he still has a little rip in the back from where the dog carried him! I like Spike best of all my Webkinz because of the funny memories I have of him!

Thanks!
Cats4Ever
cats4ever is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:02 AM   #98
Lil Kinz
Littelpaw1 is an unknown quantity at this point

what is my favorit pet??? it will be the peace puppy why because it is so cute and when i see it i think PARTYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Littelpaw1 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #99

zephybear has a spectacular aura about

Me and my kids favorite pet is our ducks Cheese and Quackers. They have been played with so much that they've gone from white to grey. We like to play make believe with them before my kid goes to sleep. It's a great way to bond and wind down for the day.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #100
Lil Kinz
tigeress is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite Webkinz has to be my chihuahua, Rufus :chi: after trading rare items for lots of exclusive items, i entered Rufus's code into Webkinz and decked out his room. +Plus+ he is super adorable!
tigeress is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz