Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #51
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Official Persephone Contest Tracking Thread May 16-20

I'm hoping for an unsolved piece of clothing as well! Anyone (or two) would do!!!!
mlh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #52

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I haven't seen any mention of what the prizes will be, only that there will be 10 winners.
Thanks! That was the only thing I saw too. 10 winners! Hopefully they will be WI members! Would love the sparkling pegasus, but anything would be nice. Great job keeping track of everything here. I look on this forum before I do anything else in the day. Gotta get all my new webkinz news to start the day. This forum is the best!
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 06:24 AM   #53
karpi

karpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to behold

It is the bright spies trench coat recipe 1
karpiwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 06:27 AM   #54
jadorelepet will become famous soon enough

I think you're are right just add the detective hat!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:03 AM   #55
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

I think you are all correct. Looks like the Bright Spies Trenchcoat to me! Hope we are right!
grandmag is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 08:06 AM   #56
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Here's clue 1 from day 2:

Click the image to open in full size.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #57
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

Day 2:
Groovy Retro Jeans
"Note to self retro stuff is always neat..."
60's or 70's = Groovy

Last edited by MathFrog; 05-17-2011 at 08:10 AM..
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 05-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #58
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

New notebook addition. "I love daisies' and retro...GROOVY RETRO JEANS? Let's wait for the next clue but that's my early guess.
LOL, too late again!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 08:20 AM   #59
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I agree with retro jeans: Chalk flower top, cuffed jeans and rainbow boots.

Click the image to open in full size.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 08:47 AM   #60

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I think it might be the retro jeans too. There is also a clothes recipe for a Tie Dye Top (purple pajama top, blue & yellow fleece sweater and flower power swimsuit top). They were popular in the 60's and 70's. We'll have to watch for more clues throughout the day.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heart891011 was here, persephone recipes, try using new recipes