Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 06:06 PM   #41
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Official Persephone Contest Tracking Thread May 16-20

And here's the clue we were waiting for - the wing tip shoes!

Click the image to open in full size.
judy999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #42

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Did they say what the prizes will be or did I miss it?
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #43
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Where are you all seeing this?
I have been on the newz most of the morning and have had no clues show up.
You can find the clues on the home page of WKN under "Recent Posts."

"Ode to Shoes"

"Fluffington's Cool Shades!"

"Hailey's Lucky Hat"

Click on each one of these items to see just what "hat", "shades", and "shoes".
kathynew is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 06:35 PM   #44
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

For the curious, if you go to PJ's Outlet in Webkinz World, to the Clothes making machine, and put a Cowboy Hat, Dark Shades and Wing Tip Shoes, you will get...

Bright Spies Trench Coat!

Could this be the first item of clothing misplaced by Persephone? I don't know.... what do you all think?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #45
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Glamourqueen
Did they say what the prizes will be or did I miss it?
I haven't seen any mention of what the prizes will be, only that there will be 10 winners.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #46
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
For the curious, if you go to PJ's Outlet in Webkinz World, to the Clothes making machine, and put a Cowboy Hat, Dark Shades and Wing Tip Shoes, you will get...

Bright Spies Trench Coat!

Could this be the first item of clothing misplaced by Persephone? I don't know.... what do you all think?
Yup, that's it! That goes with the Detective desk alright.. "spies" like looking for clues!

Too bad the today's clues is for a solved recipe! Hope the next one is a new unsolved one, Pweese Persephone!

calabelle is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 06:50 PM   #47
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great Detective Work!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #48

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

good job everyone! I'm glad that this isn't all mixed up like for the food recipe one! And maybe they're going to give away the seaside sarong!
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #49

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

Maybe! Nice thinking everyone.
Katieawesome8 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721
good job everyone! I'm glad that this isn't all mixed up like for the food recipe one! And maybe they're going to give away the seaside sarong!
I'm hoping they'll give away that one, or the sparkly silver suit jacket. I think Ganz will give us at least one unsolved recipe, because they released unsolved food recipes back in February during Newzapalooza.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
heart891011 was here, persephone recipes, try using new recipes