Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 07:09 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Persephone Contest Tracking Thread May 16-20

I want rainbow overalls! please be one of the recipes, rainbow overalls! please please please!
Kaleb is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #122
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I thought this was a clue but it isn't.
Elwin Elephant on Style | WKN: Webkinz Newz
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 05-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #123
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by reaganag
I am pretty sure that the goal of this is that once you get all five (after May 20) then webkinz newz will open a contest in which to enter you must put in the five clothing items and how you make them. Hope that helped!
Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it! I knew they were going to do this like the Chef Gazpacho contest. However, I was hoping we'd get some new clothing recipes out of this. Giving us clues to things we all know and others can easily find, seems redundant. It would be much more exciting and helpful to do this for clothing recipes that no one has been able to figure out for some time.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #124
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Nothing quite yet.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 09:45 AM   #125
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it! I knew they were going to do this like the Chef Gazpacho contest. However, I was hoping we'd get some new clothing recipes out of this. Giving us clues to things we all know and others can easily find, seems redundant. It would be much more exciting and helpful to do this for clothing recipes that no one has been able to figure out for some time.
I'm hoping for some new recipes too...

However, we must remember that Ganz is not setting up this contest just for the benefit of WI members. Most of the WW members are kids who are not members of WI, and do not have access to our solved recipes. They may be discovering all these (known to us) recipes for the first time!

"We see far, because we stand on the shoulders of giants"
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #126
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Here's the notebook entry for Day 4: Persephone muses about a new clothing recipe...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNewz Day4.jpg (55.3 KB, 153 views)
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #127

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here is today's 1st clue.

oops...too slow!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgclue4.jpg (53.0 KB, 52 views)
webbimom is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #128
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

New clue is up! Looks like it's the kimono today... Persephone's Notebook-Page 4
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #129
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

new clue just in. it is for the chalk flower top.
reaganag is offline Male
Old 05-19-2011, 12:33 PM   #130
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Here is the link Webkinz Blog: Official Webkinz News Blog - Webkinz Newz Announcements | WKN: Webkinz Newz

"Hey y’all! It’s me, PJ Collie! I’m here to talk to you about some of the stuff in the KinzStyle Outlet. Today, let’s talk about tops!
My favorite shirt of all is the Black T-Shirt (it goes well with everything), but I also ADORE the Crop Top Long Tee Combo. My very, very favorite top has to be the Chalk Flower Top. It’s just so funky and unique. I personally own two – just in case! Which top do you think is tops at the KinzStyle Outlet?"

Photo

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by pandapuddin; 07-09-2011 at 10:16 PM..
Closed

Tags
heart891011 was here, persephone recipes, try using new recipes