Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #791
Webkinz :)
sugarplum289 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

I like the charm forest window the best. It is very pretty and would go well in my white terrier's room!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #792

BrokenPopple is on a distinguished road

my favorite is the charm forest window I could watch the fairies for hours!!!
BrokenPopple is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #793

tiger_lover13 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favourite magic mire prize? definately the bramble circlet it is so cute and simple!
tiger_lover13 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #794

belawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really like the charm forest mirror. I have not been lucky enough to get it in the Magic Mire but saw the picture on the WI list and like the look of it. Would love to add this item to my Charm Forest Room. Thank you to WI and its members for collecting the codes for this contest.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #795
shefoof

shefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant future

Thanks to all who donated codes. my fav prize is the fairy window.
shefoof is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #796
Remus is on a distinguished road

I looked at the prizes and I think the one I would like the best would have to be the Charm Forest Window. In general I love alot of the different windows in Webkinz World, so I'm sure I would love this one!
Remus
Remus is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:37 PM   #797

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for running this contest! I never found the elusive Good Fairy though I was online for one hour blocks of time. My favorite Magic Mire prize is the swirling leaf tiara. Thanks!
Ironwoman is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #798
Lil Kinz
oceanbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

First I would like to say thank you to all the people who were kind enough to donate the extra codes, it was very generous of you. Now finding a favorite is very hard because I love all the clothes, I like to dress my pet up like a fairy, she looks very magical. However, since I have to choose one, I would have to say my favorite is the Charm Forest Window because it gives your room a magical cottage feel which I just love. You can't have to many of those windows because they open up and lighten the room, and who wouldn't love those fairies flying around they are just too cute.Thank You
oceanbreeze is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #799

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

I like the Charm Forest Window. I don't have it but it looks really neat. Thanks for the opportunity to win the fairy charm. I looked all the time on the website for it and never found one.
teapot05 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #800

Rusty1 is on a distinguished road

I love, love, love the charm windows the best. Thank you for the great contest.
Rusty1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥