Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #711
seanbunnyveland
Webkinz :)

sofahound is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

I like the pyrimid. Thanks for the update FIA.
sofahound is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #712
jlyn13

Pandafan is on a distinguished road

The Magic Mire Marsh is my favorite. I love how it changes colors!
Pandafan is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #713
tooeasytoenvy is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine has to be the Charm fairy shoes or the bramble circlet. i have only ever gotten the leggins, top, skirt, shoes and bramble circlet. I would love the Window
Old 06-02-2010, 10:04 PM   #714
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Totally the bramble circlet! its so pretty and cute, it also can go with a ton of outfits! I have a few of these, and they might be my favorite head piece!
Thanks for the great contest!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #715
Rubyyou

Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!

i love the swirl leaf tiara it looks awesome!!!
Mix35 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 10:18 PM   #716
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I personally LOVE the Charm Fairy Shoes! They are super duper cute, and fit your pets feet perfectly, unlike some of the other shoes, where it looks like your pets food has been glued to the top it. There really cute and go with almost EVERY outfit! Thank you WI members for sending all the codes! I would have donated, but I waited for 3 hours, no show of the fairys.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #717
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Thanks so much for the contest WI! Thanks so much to everyone who donated codes ~ you are awesome!

It is so hard to decide on just one item but I guess it would be the Bramble Circlet. The flower looks like a pink dogwood blossom and the Circlet looks wonderful on all our Webbies.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #718

Gambit is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the Charm Forest Sofa is the best, it helps to round out Charm Forest furniture. Hopefully Ganz will create a Charm Forest bed.
Gambit is offline Male
Old 06-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #719

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite prize on the magic mire has to be the dolls.
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #720
rachikja
Rachikja is on a distinguished road

My favorite prize is the Charm Forest Rune Stone because it looks so pretty and is a one of a kind item.
Rachikja is offline Female
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥