Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #651
Webkinz :)

momofjbp is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

I love the entire Charm Fairy outfit! My Grey Arabian, Bullet, looks fantastic with the top, circlet, skirt, and Charm Fairy shoes.
momofjbp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #652

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the contest!

My favorite Magic Mire prize is the Magical Forest Sofa, you can see it here below. I love the way it looks in my spa...the sofa looks velvety soft and I like the shape and color of green, the pillows are also cool!

Click the image to open in full size.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #653
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

My favorite 'big' prize is the Charm Forest Window.

I also like the Bramble Circlet for "small' prizes.

I live in FL, so I could not enter the regular contest to get the code, I hope I win one here, but even if I don't ... thanks to everyone who donated all of the codes to this contest!
Old 06-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #654
Lil Kinz
ouellette is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite prize is the Charm Forest Window. It is so pretty and whimsical.
ouellette is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 03:15 PM   #655

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I'd love to win the swirling leaf hat, but I think you have to have more than the one charm to win that. This would be a good start though. I'm from Florida and for some reason they don't allow us to enter any of their contests. You guys always look out for us though, and for that I'm grateful.

Also wishing the best for all those other Floridians who didn't get a charm code.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #656

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Dear WI,
Thanks for hosting yet another great contest!
My favorite small gift is the bramble circlet. The quality of the virtual items in Webkinz has really gone up. That's one of the main reasons I play Webkinz because it looks and moves so beautifully!
cherylkb is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #657
Lil Kinz

Marucho1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the swirling leaf tiara. I think it's the most beautiful thing in WW. I wish I had it.....

Thank you for the chance to participate in this contest.
Marucho1 is offline Male
Old 06-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #658
Lil Kinz

wuthering is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Magic Mire prize is the charmed forest flowers, because they are like pretty blue hydrangeas.
wuthering is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #659

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

I love the charm fairy top and tiara....my pet looks adoralble wearing these.....
Old 06-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #660
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much WI and generous WI members who donated codes for this wonderful contest! Even though I don't have one, from the pictures I have seen in the wiki, the swirling leaf tiara would have to be my favorite magic mire item. It is beautiful!
Luckylion is offline Female
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥