Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 09:02 AM   #591
Webkinz :)

basketballluver is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

I love them all! It's so hard to say, but if I had to pick one, which I guess I do, I would have to say the Magic Mire Marsh. Thanks for an awesome contest, WI!!!!
basketballluver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #592
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I like the Charm Fairy Top best...I often like to think it if it were a REAL item you could purchase (like the Webkinz Tshirts) that I'd buy it!

Thanks for hosting the contest and to all those who won. I didn't see a Fairy even with looking all weekend. Must be a trick I missed!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #593
Pokemon Trainer is on a distinguished road

First --> Thanks to all who contributed codes. That was a tremendous effort because so many spent hours looking and didn't find any.

Click the image to open in full size.

And Thanks for the contest WI.

My favorite Magic Mire item is the Click the image to open in full size. Charm Forest Window.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #594

snowball11 is on a distinguished road

My Faviorite magic mire prize is proably the Charm Forest Rune Stone because i love fairies. and the Alyssa and Nafaria Plushes

Old 06-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #595
Lil Kinz

QueenBowler is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say that my favorite Magic Mire item is the Charm Fairy shoes. I love how they match just about any of the magic mire clothes as well as the Kinzville Park Cleanup Kinz clothes.
QueenBowler is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #596

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

The Bramble Circlet is my favorite.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #597
tweeterbug98

tweeterbug98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Charm Forest Window! It allows the Webkinz to peek outside. Also, thank you so much for everyone who donated codes. And thank you WI!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #598
Lil Kinz
Peggycpa is an unknown quantity at this point

Love them all but especially love the Charm Forest Window & watching the fairies fly around. It gives you a sneak peak at the path leading to the Magic Mire. Thank you WI & all the nice people who donated codes.
Peggycpa is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #599

Aqua131131 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Magic Mire prize is the Charm Forest flowers because i love flowers and makes a great addition to any backyard (=

Also,thanks so much guys!I couldn't even find one and I'm glad you guys had. Thanks! (=
Aqua131131 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 09:27 AM   #600
Lil Kinz
Uncledrk is an unknown quantity at this point

The Magic Mire is not an area I have explored yet. It looks like there are some awesome items. Looking at the pictures on WI, I'd say the Marsh is one of my favorites. Thanks WI for the contest!

btw -- this is my first WI post! I have found WI very helpful in my whole Webkinz experience -- so much I didn't know about and would never have found on my own.

UncleDrk
Uncledrk is offline Male
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥