Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #41
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

My favorite is the Charm Forest Flowers
000000005 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #42
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I like the Bramble Circlet the best~ It is so pretty, my pet just looks WONDERFUL in that with her pretty prom dress! Thanks
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #43
tbtf

mushaboom is on a distinguished road

My absolute favourite has to be the Magic Mire Marsh. I have a bit of a magical garden going in a tree top room, and it would totally complete it! It's so pretty.

Thanks Webkinz Insider and all the lucky winners that donated codes!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #44
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

I love the Bramble Circlet, it goes so well with many of the outfits.
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #45

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

I have to say i like the clothes but my Favorite thing in the charm forest has to be the Alyssa and Nefaria dolls. I love collecting the dolls and wish that Ganz would make maybe a Fred rover and the rest of the characters.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #46
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

Talking Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

that's so cool!! I have wanted a charm for a long time so maybe now I'll get one!! ;P
thanks for the codes!!!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #47
kid-at-heart has a spectacular aura aboutkid-at-heart has a spectacular aura about

I have never had a magic mire prize before, but I looked at the pictures, and my favorite is the purple plush doll, because I love stuffed animals!

Thank you for this contest, and thank you to all the nice people who gave their codes to WI
kid-at-heart is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #48

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

My favorite? Hmm... I would have to say the Charm Forest Window, because it reminds me of our woods.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #49
soccermom2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite prize is the Magic Mire Marsh
Old 06-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #50

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I love the Charm Forest Window. It is animated and the Good and Bad fairy come in and out of it and the background changes. It is really cool!
shellwcross is offline Female
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥