Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #371
Lil Kinz

yofoote is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

My favorite is the Magic Mire Marsh. I just love to look at it. It is a calming scene.
yofoote is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #372
Webkinz :)

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

THANK-YOU GUYS!! thanks for donating code guys ! hmm my favorite thing in the charm forest is the swirling leaf tiara YOU guys are awesommeee
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #373

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

I like the charm fairy window. I think it's so cute!
AMB531 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #374
Lil Kinz
lfrazer is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like the Magic Mire Marsh. I haven't had a chance to get it yet, but it looks really peaceful and charming. I wish I had one to add to my Webkinz's room
lfrazer is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:52 PM   #375
Lil Kinz
kesslerkid1717 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the items of clothing that I have won. I love to dress up my webkinz and love to make up different outfits. But it I had to pick a favorite it was the purple flower petal skirt.
kesslerkid1717 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #376
sheyennelilly is on a distinguished road

My favorite is the magic mire marsh. Never seen one in a room, but it looks gorgeous.
sheyennelilly is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #377
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
My favorite prize is the Magic Mire Marsh. I love how it is like a caring valley tree, but it still is like it's own type of item. I just love forests and tress, so I am drawn to this prize like mothes to a flame. lol, I just love it!

Thanks for the great contest!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #378
Lil Kinz
Kasea49 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

We have over 800 Good Fairy Charm Codes codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us which Magic Mire prize is your favorite. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Need help remembering which prizes are in the Magic Mire? Check out the Picture Gallery, HERE.

Contest Dates: Tuesday, June 1st to 11:59pm on Friday, June 4th
  • Only one entry is allowed per member. Anyone who posts more than once in this thread will be disqualified from the contest and will NOT receive a code.

• The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, June 7th.

• The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".

• To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.

To get things started, let me tell you what my favorite Magic Mire prizes is:

I like the Bramble Circlet the best. It goes with so many outfits,
and it really makes Fluffy look like a little Fairy Princess.

THIS THREAD IS FOR CONTEST ENTRIES ONLY
Kasea49 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #379
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite Charm Forest prize is the Charm Forest Flowers. They are the most beautiful flowers in Webkinz World! Pattypie33
pattypie33 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #380
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

My favorite magic mire prize is probably the Alyssa Plush... She just looks so cute, and I've probably collected over 10 of them through trade.

Thanks for listening!

My favorite pets -> :easter:
1998Sweet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥