Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Official Good Fairy Charm Code Contest, Ends June 4th

All the prizes are great.......but my favorite has to be the Charm Forest Window which is so adorable. I love the way the fairies fly in and out of the window.

Thanks to everyone who contribited their extra codes. I tried many times all weekend....but the Good Fairy was hiding from me...LOL
kittycat mommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #362
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

The Swirling Leaf Tiara of course! Love you guys who donated the charm codes!
Old 06-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #363
spreisler is an unknown quantity at this point

Well since I don't have a charm to unlock the Magical Forest- My favorite prize that I have seen is the Mire Marsh or the Charm Forest Couch.
Those look so cool and I am wondering how you acquire them.
spreisler is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #364

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

I love the Charm forest window the best because of the wonderful animation of the fairy flying in and out when you enter the room. It is like being greeted by a magical friend when you enter your room. My second choice is the cicclet bamble as it looks beautiful with so many outfits. geemah37
Old 06-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #365
sparklypencils

sparklypencils is on a distinguished road

It is hard to pick just one favorite of the Magic Mire Prizes. I love the Charm Forest Window, the Bramble Circlet andthe Swirling Leaf Tiara. I also like the Magic Mire Marsh. I think my favorite,though, is the Charm Forest Mirror. All of the prizes are great!

:cmunk:

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-01-2010 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: red and blue ink is for staff only
sparklypencils is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #366
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

my favorite magic mire prize is pixie pod seeds because i just love to play pixie pod pachinko it is so fun and you earn kinz cash!
penGwen is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #367

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

THanks to everyone that got codes. I love the charm clothes. I have seen so many, but the tera with the fairies flying around it. I do love dressing up my pets. Thanks to WI for all there hard workers that bring this to us.

We love WI and Webkinz!!!!
5moody is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #368

burntbrownie is on a distinguished road

I think my favorite Magic mire item is the Charmed forest sofa! I like this item because you can have it in so many different kinds of rooms and different styles of rooms! I have never really seen any of those couches but i would think they would look wonderful!
burntbrownie is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #369
Don't eat my

comet855 is just really nicecomet855 is just really nice

I haven't ever seen any of these because I don't have any charms, but I think that the rune stone looks the coolest. It looks really magical and would be a nice touch to any garden.
comet855 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #370

audit22 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite has to be the swirling leaf tiara. I've seen several being worn in the clubhouse but I didn't know what they were.

Thanks for the great contest and for all who donated! I wish I had been home to participate this weekend.
Closed

Tags
charis99, jonas=<3, jonasbrothers=luvv, neon says "thanks!", owl city, thanks for donating!, wiiboy829 was here! :), x x a e r o x x ♥, xxkirstaxweexx, ♥ lexee ♥